Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

@DougDawson @Big_Yeloe

OFF TO THE STOCKS!!

stocks

11 Likes

Done deal
And Iā€™m going to sit out of anything tonight and tomorrow you might put on I have been blessed a lot around here with beans and knowledge and great people

4 Likes

I have a picture of @Draig in those!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s kinky! Was @Draig wearing a cheetah thong @Lady.Zandra63 ?

4 Likes

I like it.
:+1:
Hey @Big_Yeloe, just do what I do and barrage new people with that link! Lmao

Now I still need to check out a toolbar tutorial.
:wink::wink: @DougDawson

@BudWhisperer, yeah Detective Dawson was kind enough to figure it out. Sorry for the accusation brother! No hard feelings?

3 Likes

Good idea I do have that bookmarked and should share it with the new comers

3 Likes

Itā€™s permanently on my clipboard, hehe. I also use a phone. Android. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I still feel like a fool tonight
And Iā€™m on iphone so that shouldnā€™t have happened

3 Likes

It happens donā€™t feel too bad broā€¦ its just you happened to do it bigger than normal lol ā€¦ still will be something to laugh about laterā€¦ donā€™t worryā€¦ we still love ya @Big_Yeloeā€¦ I wiped an entire group myself before I learned hahaā€¦ like I said it definitely happensā€¦

9 Likes

No worries at all!

2 Likes

LOL, that explains it, you are using apple :crazy_face: Sorry, I am in IT so I had to.

9 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ thatā€™s too funny!! No apples only herbs

2 Likes

Donā€™t be too hard on yourself. It got sorted out by Doug and OG has good, forgiving people.

4 Likes

It never did , but Iā€™m still looking, glad they made it. :100::dove:

1 Like

LoL! Noā€¦but we were on our honeymoon!!

4 Likes

Love the latest pollen giveaways @DougDawson. I think it really entices people to make more seeds, which is the entire point of this place anyways. Good stuff - real quality dust!

7 Likes

Glad you said it! Rofl. iPhone, blah.

No really though @Big_Yeloe. Donā€™t dwell on it. Youā€™re human. We make mistakes. Learning is where it gets fun!
Hell, Doug had to call me out once for an obvious overwrite in a wiki. It was so embarrassing! Lol. But I learned and then got over it. Do the same.
:v::smiley::+1:

7 Likes

Big_Yeloe is on list twice 4 and 22 thanks for a chance @DougDawson

4 Likes

I agree I do this to save money and help out others not to make money. Now what we grow some people sell :+1:t2: but selling someone elses giveaway gear thatā€™s scumbag tweeker shit there.

10 Likes

I have had some technical issues and am sitting out for a few rounds hopefully @DougDawson will fix and remove me or pass on if I won anything

2 Likes