Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Holy crap Doug!

6 Likes

@DougDawson Holy Macadamia! I say!!
DD making it happen!!
Holy Cannoli!!
:exploding_head: :partying_face: :sunglasses:
:seedling: :v:
:hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks 4 another great giveaway @FirstCavApache64, as well as our host, @DougDawson !
:v::heart:

5 Likes

Wikis still open get these USEFUL SEEDS :fire:
Hurry & add your name!

4 Likes

wooohooo another chance at some killer beans tyty @FirstCavApache64

5 Likes

Mmmmmmhmmmm, bag of oranges, had some good orange zest weed back in the early 90s. Good chit. Thanks for the chance @FirstCavApache64 and @DougDawson .:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Almost missed this oneā€¦ was in the grow-room all afternoon tending our girls, getting everyone ready for a replant tomorrowā€¦ Glad I made itā€¦!

6 Likes

Wow!!! @DougDawson you sir are a beast sir!
Single handed Ogā€™n the world. Impressive sir!

6 Likes

Thanks @FirstCavApache64 sounds awesome! Would love to win these genetics! Good luck everyone

5 Likes

Thank you, @FirstCavApache64, for you most beautiful generosity!

And thank you again, @DougDawson, for all the great things you do here,

3 Likes

Thank you thank you, I have a cross I made of Zkittles x hogg orange barb x red CBD, itā€™s like black citrus candy, would love to cross with this black lime, fingers crossed @FirstCavApache64

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @FirstCavApache64 itā€™s very generous of you brother!

Thank you @DougDawson organizing this!

4 Likes

I just received some seed packs in the mail, but i didnā€™t check the envelope and package they came in for a possible name, already tossed the packages. So big thanks to whoever sent me the ā€˜will smith punchā€™ and then the other package had 4 packs in it including a pack of 'Sowahh Triangle", iā€™d have to go check the names of the other strains. Big thanks to the 2 very generous OG members who sent me these seeds. :+1: :+1: :+1:

EDIT:
Just tracked down the senders:

@NugLifeFarms420
@caucasiancrip

Thanks a bunch OGers.

11 Likes

Will Smith Punch was maybe @NugLifeFarms420

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know this tray finally came out! I did the photoshop work for Tony putting the logos together.

Great giveaway man some serious heat right there!

That was nuglifeā€¦ got mine in today as well!

15 Likes

Thanks for sounding that horn bro

Love @FirstCavApache64 , great guy, great attitude, great grower. Canā€™t do much better for a friend.

4 Likes

Damn, the stakes have rose again. Thatā€™s a lot of work and love right there. Thanks for that.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay was sick when I got yours and Iā€™m sick now. I forgot the Jelly Pie in my pocket so Iā€™ll send that out soon.

2 Likes

Just for clarification, who met Useful at a whole foods parking lot? Lol I know useful pretty well, in fact one of my best friends in the world and my partner in crime and him are the best of friends. Heā€™s a wicked generous and genuine guy, and is an exceptional breeder and pheno hunter as well. Love seeing his products being handed out here. @FirstCavApache64 @DougDawson much respect guys :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes