Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

VERY nice!!!

1 Like

Friday giveaways have started!
Good luck

3 Likes

@Ottafish , Orange punch mix came today safely! that was lightning fast! :cloud_with_lightning: :star_struck: thank you!!

3 Likes

Heck yeah!!! Thanks for the chance @DougDawson !!!

No, I don’t send out bagseed. I send out my own crosses.

3 Likes

Congrats @olschool . Thanks @DougDawson for another chance at the pollen.

2 Likes

Congrats @olschool

3 Likes

Awesome!! I still have to get some stamps for the international peeps. I forgot about that lol

2 Likes

Wanted to tag @Treetops for his Port Wine Cheese he sent me but I can’t find a thread if he has one, so here it goes… and thanks again. All 3 I popped are girls

20 Likes

Thanks for the seeds “ripple” really appreciate it,
But only 2 seeds made it thru the system.

11 Likes

Funeral700

20 Likes

Perfect gif. Everyone who wants to do trades and giveaways should hit up @Bobgrows and purchase a fistful of seed pucks!

11 Likes

Absolutely. I love my seed pucks. She created the loader I use. Sadly it’s too expensive for me to buy from her due to shipping costs to Canada and the quantities I go through so I bought my own 3d printer, lol.

14 Likes

These came in a large envelope with no name. I recognize the seeds MI5 auto regs but cant put a name to them. Anyone?

Thank you !

11 Likes

@Jinglepot handwriting?

6 Likes

Here you go bud.

6 Likes

Lol, I might be spending too much time on here.

9 Likes

If it was @Jinglepot, thank you very much my friend, I’ll tag you when I drop some.:peace_symbol: Thanks @DougDawson .

5 Likes

Oh it certainly was @Jinglepot bud, that link I gave you was the post you signed up for them on, lol.

6 Likes

@Jinglepot thank you for the Sour Diesels!!!

2 Likes