Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

suoicsodilaepxecitsiligarfilacrepus
I think

2 Likes

Bold ā€¦ I thinkā€¦ And twice
:rofl:

1 Like

We have been using them over a year with no problems. Iā€™m sure you donā€™t need any "Non- Machinable " stamps.
Many have them as well

1 Like

:us:

3 Likes

According to my post office, it is non-machinable if it has coin flips with washers, seed pucks, corrugated plastic, or anything rigid like that. I have received every share someone sent me when they used only 1 regular domestic anytime stamp, but a few (4 or 5) had a ā€œpostage dueā€ stamp on the envelope for the amount of the non-machinable fee (thirty-something cents). Iā€™ve always gone and paid that at the PO. Before I started using the non-machinable anytime stamps, one member told me my share arrived to them with a postage due notice.

3 Likes

SUOICSODILEAPXECITSILIGARFILACREPUS, and SUOICSODILEAPXECITSILIGARFILACREPUS :us:

Almost!!! Just one more correction???

2 Likes

1 Like

Winner #1 what country?

1 Like

Sorry, :us:

K I need one from Canadaā€¦

2 Likes

You donā€™t need a machinable stamp for a seed puck. USPS DMM 201.3.4.5 has a ā€œRigid and odd-shaped itemsā€ section which states: "Rigid items (e.g., pens, pencils, keys, bottle caps) are prohibited within
mailpieces. Reasonably flexible items (e.g., credit cards) are permitted. Subject
to 3.12, odd-shaped items (e.g., coins and tokens) are permitted if firmly affixed
to and wrapped within the contents of the mailpiece and envelope to streamline
the shape of the mailpiece for automated processing.

We are basically sending coin holders containing rubber torus tokens :joy:

7 Likes

I am Canuckistanian

2 Likes

But are you BOLD

3 Likes

I am nowā€¦lol

4 Likes

Shheesh, can no one copy and paste anymore?

4 Likes

I am a kushanista! :joy::flushed::crazy_face:

1 Like

SUOICSODILAEPXECITSILIGARFILACREPUS

Lord help us.

6 Likes

Lol I just trusted he could spell