Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

It is imperative that you see this. Smoke lots, take some edibles, shrooms if you got em. Wait til they start coming on. Then hit play.

2 Likes

Thanksā€¦read the book 20 times. (not that that helps here)

2 Likes

It is hard to see, you need to really slow it down.

1 Like

That movie used to make me feel fucked up just by watching it! I would always pass out watching it, and it took forever before I saw the end. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear:

1 Like

Isnā€™ that the truthā€¦ I seen the beer and fruit but I was like what damn cardboard box?! haha I didnā€™t even see it unless I missed that haha

1 Like

Its just before the bathroom scene. He gets under a cardboard box for a moment and then goes into the bathroom to harass his attorney.

1 Like

Iā€™ve watched F&L about 3,000 times :laughing: :+1:

1 Like

Makes sense then because when I started watching dude was already in the tub ahaha

2 Likes

White Rabbit, throw it in when it peaks!

2 Likes

Man it truly is one of my favorite movies of all timeā€¦ like @HeadyBearAdventures saidā€¦ it almost makes you feel fucked up watching it lolā€¦ such a good movie!! They truly understand my kind of humor!!

4 Likes

Another part I found truly close to my heart was when the cop flips the cherries on behind himā€¦ and he looks in the rear view mirror and says oh you evil bastard! Hahaha I canā€™t say how many times Iā€™ve thought the same thing in the same scenario lol ā€¦ althoughā€¦ Iā€™d never kiss a cop

3 Likes

ā€œOrder some golf shoes or we will never get out of this place aliveā€ā€¦ :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:
So many great scenes. I love that movie

2 Likes

I feel like giving away some seeds.
For a pack of Blueberry Diesel F2ā€™s (chem fuego x blueberry pie)
Your choice of four different moms to pick from! (funky, sweet fruity, grapefruit, lemon)

PICK A SQUARE ANY SQUARE!

1. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  2. @Greenfingers :us:
  3. @natea :us:
  4. @Andrane
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @Tracker
  7. @gonzo
  8. @tiocranius
  9. @yardgrazer
  10. @LedZeppelin

Do not add numbers!

17 Likes

Man youā€™re rocking it today!!! @Rhai88

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway @Rhai88 !!!

Its open for worldwide ?

:beers:

1 Like

Abosolutely!

1 Like

Ok so we have a winner for the Mail Order Bride fems. Itā€™s #8, @Pawsfodocaws , congratulations. Send me your info to collect your prize bud.

23 Likes

Congrats @Pawsfodocaws :beers:

2 Likes

Woohoo congrats @Pawsfodocaws !!! Sweet giveaway @DougDawson !!

2 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws for the win, congrats man

3 Likes