Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

starting to get the hang -of-it / when father time starts to creep-up on you negative things start to happen but then again ??? I forget !!!

2 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ youā€™re in good hands here broā€¦ anything you arenā€™t sure of or need help withā€¦ the whole community is here for each person alike

3 Likes

I have another seed giveaway over on my thread. Donā€™t sleep peeps, itā€™s a rare line.

10 Likes

No no, sleep peeps, I want those F1s, lol :wink:

10 Likes

*edited
Contest over

7 Likes

#72 MaryJane13

1 Like

Making kids go out if under Zero (F) is wrongā€¦many have to walk or wait for almost an hour at the bus stopsā€¦Parents often are already at or on the way to work so canā€™t drive themā€¦
Had many little ones crying from frostbiteā€¦ They finally made th schools keep them indoors for recess if it falls below zeroā€¦ can you imagine!
I had to be outthere with them for all 3 lunch hoursā€¦ and many were crying and begging to go in, as many do not have very good winter clothesā€¦ sadā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks again Doug for another great opportunity!! @DougDawson

4 Likes

Donā€™t miss out on the mystery seed give away at Andranes Crazy Seed Give Away!

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to do a movie trivia giveaway today!! Open to US and Canada

First person to answer all questions correctly will receive
5 dream show regs (show n tell x purple banana dream berry) and a small selection of random seeds I choose from my pile. I will let you know what they are when sent.

And goā€¦ in the movie ā€œfear and loathing in las vegasā€

1. When dr.gonzo is hiding from his attorney while he is going mad in the bathroom,what is the brand name on the cardboard box he is hiding under?

2. How many pieces of fruit can be seen in the tub with gonzos attorney,when gonzo is holding a shower curtain rod up to him in defense??

3. At that same momentā€¦How many beer cans can be seen in the tub with gonzos attorney?

11 Likes

Damn I love this movie but canā€™t remember shitā€¦ covidā€¦ friggin covidā€¦ clouding my mindā€¦ or is it weed?? Hmmmmm ā€¦ the world may never know!

My favorite part is when he pushes him off the carousel bar lmao and when he drills him in the face with that grapefruit during the white rabbit peakā€¦ hahahaha

1 Like

Iā€™ve never seen this movieā€¦ :man_facepalming:t4: lol

2 Likes

Oh bro u have GOT to watch that @Rhai88

1 Like

Probably give it a whirl tonightā€¦ it got mentioned at work today funny enough.

Btw you just won a holo slap in the free friday thread. lol gratz!

3 Likes

Woohoooooo!!! Awesome!!!

1 Like

Wow is that hard to see. :thinking:
I was not going to enter but that was fun to find.

1 Like
  1. Avant
  2. five
  3. two,
6 Likes

@CanuckistanPete wins it!!

Send me your details and I will get them out by Monday.

Iā€™m over here trying to watch the sceneā€¦ lol

4 Likes