Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Good I surely hope so brother!!!

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest this site make me a seed junkie but a better person lol

4 Likes

Hang around. It will make you a better grower, too.

4 Likes

That has already happened lol normally I shine in veg then struggle in flower this run almost been flawless

4 Likes

Yup, I did. Scored a pack from the ever awesome @BudWhisperer this guy has always been there to help, pointed me in the direction that may finally prove fruitful for my holy grail strain being brought back, among other things I was unable to locate. You and him are prime examples of OG . Much respect :facepunch:t2:

9 Likes

Look who’s talking… :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome to da Club!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wait…what??? You have Holy Grail? If you EVER make seeds, do include me on that Waiting List!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Why thank you sir🙏🏻 I try and lead by example.

3 Likes

Since ALL “outside activities” will NOT happen here, I’m resigned to enduring today’s “Temperature Tundra” inside. So why not do a few Giveaways throughout the day? I’ll pop in and list a few Strains/Varieties. Be back in a few, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

A Volunteer!!!

1 Like

Huh, what? Wut I miss?

1 Like

Nothing much. It’s a chat room up in here all of the sudden, lol.

1 Like

Can one of you OG EXPERTS give me a quik tutorial on creating a “Wiki”? Think I’m going to be using that format for a few Giveaways today. ANY help will be appreciated. Also, who volunteers to do the “Number Generator”/Posting of same (I never post Pics, etc)? You WON’T go UNrewarded!! THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Doug listed it on the wiki tutorial etiquette page click on the 3 dots, then the wrench I think

I can post the # generator if you want …nothing owed

3 Likes

EZ mode… Post like normal…

DESCRIPTION <----- Here

Numbers<----- HERE
example

Post just like this.

once posted navigate to your image
select your wrench image and make Wiki :wink:

and bam you have a wiki…

9 Likes

Wow that is pretty easy, I was wondering how those wiki post are made thanks for the in info @Rhai88

2 Likes

Got it, forgot all about the “Wrench”. Putting together Flips, will get started soon, THANKS!!. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Let me know if you want me to do the generator…I won’t put my name in if I do.

1 Like

NO WAY!!! If they can’t trust YOU to include your name AND set the Generator in motion, where’s the trust in anyone? If the GENERATOR picks your number, so be it. If you decide not to enter your name, tell ya what…pick ANY THREE of those to be listed!!! See how easy that is. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: GIVEAWAY UPDATE: On the HOUR, will list the different Giveaways. 25 Slots, IF you win, you are ineligible for the remaining Giveaways. So choose carefully which Strain/Variety you’re taking a chance on. THERE WILL BE NO MULTIPLE WINNERS!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes