Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

It took a good couple hours last night to fill up to 30 slots granted it was pretty late when I was doing my giveaway’s last night.

5 Likes

@Draig @Lady.Zandra63

2 Likes

My big fat fingers hit the name of who ever was on 8. I backed out and it took the name off. I apologize deeply.

Grundle

1 Like

Outta likes… but Holy raining beans beeman :heart: :green_heart:

5 Likes

@Rhino_buddy was in at slot 8.

I fixed it.

5 Likes

Linked the giveaway to the OG discord. See if we can get some more folks in here to fill this one up @misterbee

Any one have the horn?

@HeadyBearAdventures Thanks brother!

3 Likes

I got you:

anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves

15 Likes

I’d like to get on!

Thanks for the heads up brother!

2 Likes

Ask DougDawson when he’s around.

2 Likes

Yes please, add me if you can!

1 Like

Ok will do!

1 Like

All folks wanting to be added need to tag Doug. That list is the one he uses, and I copy pasted it because he wasn’t here

6 Likes

Thanks @misterbee for a chance to win!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up hun!!! :+1: :green_heart: :blush:

3 Likes

No problem, seen you and the wife weren’t in yet & didn’t want you to miss out

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this opportunity hun!!! :blush: :green_heart:

2 Likes

punoɹɐ ɹnoʎ uǝɥʍ zznq ɐ ɥɔns sʇI
˙ƎƎqɹǝʇsᴉW ɥɔnɯ os sʞuɐɥ┴

3 Likes