Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Every time I was like “whatever, idc” I won. I think that’s the secret to it :laughing:

2 Likes

@Jinglepot Congrats!
That’s a great strain- cherry phenom genetics are few and far between now days!

1 Like

I hope you don’t think I’m calling anyone out. I just seen there was confusion in the wiki. No disrespect intended.

2 Likes

Went to google, asking for a sentence to be printed upside down… it was a simple converter, just like the english to german styles

2 Likes

Happy snip…er, I mean happy win!!!

1 Like

ON THE HOUR, we’ll do another…HAWAIIAN HAZE (aka “Hawaiian Bomb”). . SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

That’s the sweetest way my friend! Has a flavor of sweet sweet honey

Kewl! Thanks!
I know a few places it will come in handy!!

Actually yes I do think you were calling me out. You responded to me, and started say it’s ok to make mistakes here.
I’m telling you I did not make a mistake, that’s all.

2 Likes

I meant as a whole I just happen to be responding to you… wasn’t directed at you.

Again not calling you out.

1 Like

Congratulations…

I will not go into details, but… well… something will happend on my phone, because, when I was overwriten and then choose the 6, it was empty… but looking at my captures… the 6 was occupied when signed at 3

GIVEAWAY NUMBER TWO - HAWAIIAN HAZE (aka “Hawaiian Bomb”)

1. @Faithisyours
  2. @kgrim
  3. @Mrgreenthumb
  4. @Rhai88
  5. @RadioWaves
  6. @Abbbian
  7. @Murciano207
  8. @djtrip
  9. @Cannaology
  10. @Bobgrows
  11. @RatsboggleBiological :us:
  12. @gonzo
  13. @Piter :es:
  14. @Illicitmango :us:
  15. @pawsfodocaws
  16. @MoBilly
  17. @CocoaCoir :us:
  18. @HeadyBearAdventures
  19. @PeaceCoast
  20. @Yetigrows

DO NOT ADD NUMBERS

20 Likes

No i was not overwritten i remove myself becouse i didnt read correctly that you cant qualify for others giveaways, its one chance only :upside_down_face: sorry

5 Likes

I bet this is how gunfights started in the old west. 2 super nice guys & a complete misunderstanding. The coffin maker was probably in the back saying " Yup I heard it!" :laughing:

4 Likes

Ok I’ll leave you Kats alone. Hehe.

Ah thanks for clarify. Because looking at wiki editions, I think that something wrong happened on my phone because I saw the slot empty.

2 Likes

@Faithisyours i think many of us misread the directions. I thought you could only WIN once. Didnt know you can only have 1 try total.

2 Likes

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @HeadyBearAdventures @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Swe-can @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @G-paS @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @Vagabond_Windy @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @ris @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @buck90 @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves

11 Likes

I high-lited the Rules SEVERAL times!! @DougDawson ALWAYS remind us all to s-l-o-w down. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hadda remove myself and not overwrite when doing so…

Didn’t realize entering the first giveaway would dq me from the rest!

2 Likes