Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

Don’t be scared.

1 Like

WOW!! You guys are Rockin’ it in here tonight! :v:

6 Likes

If @carbon has not won any tonight, I would like to pass them on @chronix if possible :raised_hands::blush:

What a fun bunch of giveaways!!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! :v::sunglasses:

Thanks!

☆DJSF

6 Likes

That’s a really nice strain mix !!

Thanks for the giveaways
Have an awesome night.

3 Likes

I won a holographic sticker.

5 Likes

I need addys in PM’s otherwise they won’t get sent out.
I don’t got a great memory so tomorrow I will not remember.

8 Likes

Just wake up and saw all the party!!
Thanks to all donors and happy gamings!

Happy growings!

3 Likes

wow i just woke up too. you have gone on for a while. What a party it has been here. Awesome. Thanks for everything

3 Likes

@Groenevingers Hey friend, still time to try your luck…
Go to post #1753 and put your name down if you haven’t done so!
Have a great weekend!! :100: :sweat_drops:
:hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

it’s still up gonna let her run for a little while still.

5 packs of seeds up for grabs as well as the last 2022 OG holo sticker.

20 Likes

I must think to who sent the sticker…
I already have one anddd are going to be blessed by the bitter embrace of luck… Muahahaha evil laught

Just kiddling…

Happy growings!!!

1 Like

wow! helluva giveaway @Rhai88 thank you for the shot i figure if i enter enough giveaways i gotta win one sometime? gracias to you and all of the generous donors.

2 Likes

If you send me your address, your a winner every time. Just saying.

10 Likes

Absolutely! Can’t win if you don’t play situation right? Had a great Friday night doing that it was a lot of fun. I guess I’m getting older the allure of going out and partying as compared to a night in with my lady and watching all this unfold is a ton more fun. haha

11 Likes

@Rhai88 yezzir! exactly. i feel you about the going out and partying etc. i indulged through much of my youth so ive mostly been out of that scene for a decade now, seeing people smile, making someones day etc. thats whats really rewarding imho. i only wish i saw this sooner in life as my selfishness ruled for the first 20 years or so of my existence. but ive spent the last 20 trying to absolve that and change my outlook. its giving back, helping, kindness etc. that is the ultimate reward and OG has done an exceptional job of bringing these people together. who then inspire others and the circle continues. i absolutely love this concept as well as this place and all of you as well. its people like yourself, @DougDawson , @chronix , @THCeed , @Bobgrows , @OrganicGorilla and so many others that have made this place the absolute success and unique wonder that it is. MUCH MUCH love to each and everyone of you.

14 Likes

With ya there… a Friday night in with @Draig, all wrapped-up in blankets, watching a decent movie, parusing OG, and munchies is MUCH more appealing than a night out!

5 Likes

You are all doing good things for the world.

2 Likes

I don’t really think I qualify to be on that list of members , but thank you for the kind words. It’s hearing stuff like this that makes me want to spend my Friday and Saturday nights in as well. I’m long past the partying years of staying up till 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning I find this much more satisfying. Everybody here is amazing.

9 Likes

I’m a fellow AZer.:grin:

5 Likes