Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 15)

@chronix , got your mail today…

Thanks a lot brother :pray::pray::pray:
Cool sticker bro and it’s my very first sticker too :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

12 Likes

Ya…ya you do!

5 Likes

Yeah I’ll second that :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

It’s comments like that that end up getting you a surprise package in the mail thank you

5 Likes

Lol…I’m gonna need a bigger fridge.

4 Likes

What’d i miss lol whats poppin

1 Like

There’s been an avalanche of seeds thrown around over the past 24 hours. And stickers. And one old sock.

6 Likes

:fireworks: :rotating_light: The winning number has been selected :rotating_light: :fireworks:

@Jinglepot Please send me your details and I will make sure the others get it as well unless you don’t mind the task of messaging all 5 of us! :laughing:

Big thanks to the OG’s who donated seeds to the fun last night! I’ll be sure to send some love to you guys once the new batch’s of OG stickers/magnets arrive! You guys are example of what makes OG so great!

Be sure to go show them some love on their threads!
@DefNSmokn
@other_barry
@GrouchyOldMan
@PioneerValleyOG

If any donors would like to get down with another night like this in the future let me know!

Also keep in mind @DougDawson has his auction up if you like the fun around here be sure to check out his auction to donate to Overgrow! Help keep the lights on and the fun rolling!

DD’s 2023 Server Fund Auction. I may just toss the highest bidder a couple new holographic designs!!!

…and I’m out OG! :metal:t4:

33 Likes

Beauty of a win @Jinglepot ! Nice giveaway @Rhai88 @DefNSmokn @other_barry @GrouchyOldMan @PioneerValleyOG

10 Likes

Oh hell yeah, congrats @Jinglepot !!!
What a win!
Thanks for the opportunity @Rhai88, @DefNSmokn, @other_barry, @GrouchyOldMan, and @PioneerValleyOG. Y’all are awesome.

:smiley:

10 Likes

YEAH!!! @Jinglepot You kicked behinds!!
Well deserved!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

Thanks again @Rhai88!!!

Last but not least, major thanks to @DefNSmokn, @other_barry, @GrouchyOldMan and @PioneerValleyOG!!! You people are awesome!!
:hugs: :100: :v:

11 Likes

@Jinglepot with the big score…congrats …that is an epic win…

6 Likes

Way to go @Jinglepot !! GREAT win!!! Enjoy!!
Thanks to all of you who made this happen! GREAT giveaway!

@Rhai88, @DefNSmokn, @other_barry, @GrouchyOldMan, and @PioneerValleyOG

10 Likes

WHAAAAAT!? I need to buy a lottery ticket! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Thanks for putting this on everyone, thanks for the congrats everyone else!

This calls for a celebratory toke!

22 Likes

Such a well deserved win @Jinglepot !!! What goes around comes around! YOU are such a generous and giving OG! Thanks @Rhai88 @DefNSmokn @other_barry @GrouchyOldMan @PioneerValleyOG !!!

☆DJSF

10 Likes

I’m going to dedicate a tent (after the Holy Crack redo) to growing every one of these! 5 plants, 1 tent, one love! :notes: :musical_note:

19 Likes

Nice score @Jinglepot, please let us know, I want to watch.:eyes:
Nice game @Rhai88 and thanks to @GrouchyOldMan, @other_barry, @DefNSmokn and @PioneerValleyOG . OG love spreading like wildfire :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

You definitely deserve to be on the same list. I’ve seen how much you send out. Not only on this site, but another I know of as well…

1 Like

Congrats man !
Awesome giveaways @Rhai88
Thank you @DefNSmokn @other_barry @GrouchyOldMan @PioneerValleyOG. You had this place on :fire: it was a great night !

2 Likes

Stick around and hopefully we can have some more fun tonight.

3 Likes