Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

I am getting stoned and play my guitar :guitar: with head phone on :rofl:. It makes the dog go bat :bat: shit crazy :rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I got a DM from @LemonadeJoe last night telling me I made Regular and now was a trust level #3! WAHOO :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

That’s always nice as now even if you are less active in the future you can sign up for seed run’s under TL3.

I was happy to get my TL3 status in February as I just joined mid November last year…

Peace and have a great day y’all! :peace_symbol::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks man.:sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I forgot how to even see what trust lvl I am

Here it is! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Dam a month ago I would have been looking forever to find this now I can do so much more as I have gotten used to the OG form. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I think :thinking: all are asleep :sleeping:?

2 Likes

Mine says member

2 Likes

Then you are trust level 3, but don’t quote me on that one :point_up::rofl::rofl::rofl: as I have only been around since 03/21/3023.

2 Likes

Thanks y’all and thank you @Kasper0909 for the Spirit Train giveaway!!! Stoked!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations @CrunchBerries
Killer score…

3 Likes

At a boy @CrunchBerries way to go! :partying_face::+1::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats on becoming Regular @OhNo555 . I think I’m getting close too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, it seemed like forever when I couldn’t get in on those co-op runs. :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Do you know how many days I need to be a member to get regular status?

2 Likes

I think I joined Feb 2023

2 Likes

I only joined 03/21/2023? Try reading this or ask one of the Big Ballers :wink:

1 Like

Ok cool.
I found this. Looks like I need 100 days?

1 Like

I think it also has something to do with the amount of PIPS :green_circle: you have?

1 Like