Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Hey watch it!

Oh………never mind I misread

2 Likes

I can only imagine what you were thinking :thinking::joy::joy::joy:

Please do tell do we can all get a laugh :partying_face::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks @AzSeaindooin420 These came really fast!

10 Likes

Newer growers? London pound cake? Is that with 9lb hammer? I’m a med user that stuff was really good for my needs.

1 Like

Well said. I haven’t tossed into the Blue Kush pollen because I have no use for it.

2 Likes

Giving away a few packs of beans go sign up :v:

5 Likes

:arrow_double_up:

Awesome giveaway @BasementBeans !

2 Likes

There is a LPC challenge going on right now.

Totally, he did it again.

That is kinda fucked up, I swear those hands told me they were 18 in sign language.
Oh, man sorry bout that, I am just a dirty old man… :pensive:

5 Likes

Bubblegum made it! was starting to get a little nervous…thanks a lot @PioneerValleyOG

8 Likes

Ok, our latest pollen winner is #4, @STIGGY , congrats. Send me your info to collect your prize.

15 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon
tenor (3) .

12 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up here for your chance. Good luck all.

1. @Cannaology
  2. @Thats_bank
  3. @Sdoyle
  4. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @Txana_kuin
  7. @ChronicMcBudz
  8. @djtrip
  9. @illicitmango
  10. @scotchlock
  11. @Tripl3fastaction
  12. @RadioWaves
  13. @patsnumone
  14. @yardgrazer
  15. @unomas :us:

Add more numbers as needed.

31 Likes

Congratulations to @STIGGY for the win, #4 was hot last round! :clap: :partying_face: :star_struck:

Thanks Doug for a chance! :clap: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

Good luck to all. :+1: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you @PioneerValleyOG landed safe and sound! :facepunch:t2: I really appreciate the hand made card too, for real :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Sweet Now what to breed it with I have something in mind THank You
iNFO TO FOLLOW

4 Likes

I can’t believe there’s still 4 people on here Doug hasn’t given pollen to! :grin:

14 Likes

I am going to impregnate a white widow with my blue kush pollen. Should make a nice cross!

14 Likes

Hello there ladie and gentleman.
Today was a day fully of hapiness.
Drinkin a craft bear chillin with my girl.
Special thanks to
@Oldjoints @darkillusion @Gonzo @ReikoX and the other who send it to me the Fog Dog.
I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
just one thing. the seed that came without a rigid card outside the beans had tamper marks. tried to tear to see the contents. I don’t know if it was the doorman of the building or the post office itself. here where I live, cannabis is rejected and we arrive smelling like weed. sometimes we are closely watched by prohibitionists. however much our intention is to do everything according to the good of civilization. weed users who live in states where weed is banned are well aware of withholding males. I would like to thank you all.

23 Likes