Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

I wasn’t planning on throwing any pollen at anything in the tent this round but I have a feeling I’m not gonna be able to control myself hitting some lowers at least

8 Likes

You guys have been fabulous and just think it all started with only a DIBS, and @Kasper0909 generosity! :joy::joy::joy: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Ya I feel like if I have pollen, I’m gonna be hitting lowers on everything haha

3 Likes

This is gonna turn into the free pollen chucking beans thread🤓

3 Likes

Yeah man we got a sick crew of kind people around here. Thanks so much guys :pray:

4 Likes

This is what it looks like so far @Maddawg sent me LPC for the challenge and I got off to a very rough start as I will post later in LPC challenge thread. So @A-Loc this is where I am today!

6 Likes

Not that advanced just yet, but won pollen on @DougDawson daily giveaways just the other day so I will be asking plenty of questions so I can get some beans 🫘 to throw back at the community! :+1::facepunch::clap::peace_symbol:

1 Like

my helmet is on, you can’t tell me i’m not in space.

5 Likes

Looking good. Do you have that whole room to grow in?

1 Like

They’re looking good man. I know the feeling. I’m new to the led game and underestimated the strength of my 480w light. When I started everything my ambient temps were pretty low so I had the light cranked up all the way to keep the tent where I wanted it but even like 4ft away maybe more it was too much on em. They bounced back great though.

This is 3 weeks about

One runt and one that’s like 2 weeks old maybe like a week and a half

17 Likes

Man that looks great!

2 Likes

Yes, used to be my daughter’s nursery as you can see part of the air brushed mural (Art work and Artist by the ‘Ace of Arts’ Ocean City MD) on the walls hell here are some pictures.

14 Likes

We just don’t have the heart to paint over it as she is Daddy’s little princess and is turning 23 this month on the 22nd of May was kind of a birthday present so to speak of as my Birthday was 05/05 as the wife’s is 06/04. Boy they grow up quick!:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

You did have a pair of sexy hands in one of your photos, that had me confused.
But after chatting with you for a bit I thought those hands do not match the personallity.

Maybe the hands threw a few others off too.
We are a visual bunch, being online and all.

6 Likes

You to huh! Lmao I think twice I’ve seen nice hands nice manicure and painted nails in pic then nope I’m a dude. :joy::joy::joy:. At least it didn’t happen at a bar.

3 Likes

Thanks for the laugh, I almost choked! :rofl:

1 Like

I love it, a great example of good family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please remember to be the kind of family member, you would like to have.
You know the kind that is always there to help out.
Never takes more than they need.
Gives back way more than they ever take.
And always happy to do so.

Much love @TopShelfTrees1 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@shag So my 15 year old has “sexy” hands? That’s fucked up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well they do look like an older 15! :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:. I’m sorry I know how sick that is but the excuses they come up with are well…

3 Likes

Thanks. Since you didn’t appear to even acknowledge what I said, I’m going to say it again in a slightly more blunt way: you are not doing anyone any favors by knowingly entering any giveaways for pollen and/or seeds that you don’t need, just so you can then pass them on. If they were bottle caps or stamps, it’d be irrelevant; these aren’t just collectors’ items, though. They’re alive, and can die from bad conditions like being mailed around multiple times in the heat of the summer.

Make whatever choices you want and continue to add yourself to wikis if you like, but I don’t think this is as noble a choice as what you’re making it out to be.

12 Likes