Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

A blue widow would be nice

1 Like

Leaving this open a little longer :v:

7 Likes

Good stuff!

1 Like

@HollySun91 no letter from me yet eh?
Hopefully next week.

I got so many cards from OG’s today I don’t even know what all threads to repsond in so I’ll just do it right here :rofl:
Lots of :fire: :fire: in the mailbox today

@DougDawson , @DonGnosis , @HolyAngel , @Kavman , @Rhai88 , @GrouchyOldMan , @buck90 , everything arrived safe and sound. Thankyou all so much!!!

Unfortunately as I was going through the envelopes, the one from @LoveDaAutos was very carefully opened at one end with a knife, the card carefully removed, the beans stolen and the card carefully slid back in. It was not even noticeable that it was open until I went to open it.
The thief cut themselves on the knife they used as they left bloody finger smear stains on the envelope. It had to have happened at senders end as none of the other envelopes that came were tampered with. Like I said to @LoveDaAutos in DM , win some lose some.

23 Likes

I blame a barracuda. They have razor sharp teeth. Once cut a tuna in half I was reelin’ in!

That’s wild you got mine already! I sent 10 envelopes last Saturday - 8 within the states, 2 to Canada.

1 stateside made it so far and now yours, the mail system is whack

3 Likes

Make that another that arrived @buck90 thanks a ton :pray:t2:

3 Likes

That’s a hell of delivery day man bummer though on the one envelope that’s wild.

1 Like

Okay people I have something I would like to give out tonight…But it will only be for US members only, sorry everyone else.

I have 2 packs of AMG Sour pollen I would like to give out.
The first 2 US members who ask for it can have it. Just please use it and do not let it go to waste.

21 Likes

Good luck peeps on this one!!

2 Likes

Those sounds awesome man I would definitely put it to good use

2 Likes

PM me your address then.

3 Likes

I’ll use it next round please

3 Likes

PM me your address.

3 Likes

As soon as I get address written down they are going into the mail.

3 Likes

Awesome man I’ll send it over now. My mind just started going nuts thinking of what I’m gonna hit lol

2 Likes

The Fogdog was from me.
Good to hear that they arrived. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Karma of the instant kind… lol

Nice haul brother!

3 Likes

@darkillusion hey man, are the Sour 13’s fem or regular? :grinning:

1 Like

Photo Reg.

3 Likes