Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

I have only done 1 Fem seed project and it is still a work in progress.
(FogDog x Cherry Brandy) Auto Fem

7 Likes

strange how they picked one of the bunch like that and rip openā€¦I would have done more personally but Iā€™m not a thiefā€¦was there cap junky s1 in parcel by any chance?

2 Likes

ā€œThe Thief cut himself on the knife he usedā€ At least one good thing came out of that.What a doof couldnā€™t even do that right.Good luck trying to be a hand model now.Probably sliced himself up real good

1 Like

Sent info @darkillusion and appreciate your generosity. Iā€™ll ask for your advice on what you think may pair well with the AMG Sour and 1/2 the seeds made will be yours

3 Likes

Well true to my word @buck90 and @A-Loc your pollen is now in the mail. Any luck you might get it by Tuesday.

5 Likes

Much obliged brother. I hope I choose well with my ladies and can get some fire beans back out to the peeps here

1 Like

What you running? I always thought a nice sour would pair with bubba kush or sfv/Tahoe og type stuff or even something like super silver haze but :man_shrugging: I know you ainā€™t asking me but :joy:

1 Like

Meanwhile Iā€™m gonna be walking through my tent like

4 Likes

I might have some AMG X Sour Bubble (BOG) pollen to give out here soon. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Iā€™ll wait patiently.

1 Like

Iā€™m happy to have some amg sour f2ā€™s to sort through! 12-13 weeks !!

2 Likes

Already tested:

super lemon Mac
Beach Crasher
Juicee j
East side Mac
Mac stomper
Bubba Kush

Finishing up now:
Puck bc2

I have pics posted of most

3 Likes

Oh I bet super lemon Mac x amg sour or the puck bc2 x amg sour :fire::fire::fire::fire: any of those sound good :joy:

1 Like

I tried reversing the SLM this round and got sterile pollen, I want S1s of this gal so bad in case I ever lose the mom.

1 Like

hey @buck90 , can you tag me in your thread, iā€™d like to check out the Puck if you have any good veg pics and /or flower shots.

3 Likes

Thanks @Cartwright these came this week, greatly appreciated mate

What OG did you use in the cross?

Bless, Fatty

11 Likes

Lol, thatā€™s a shame but it doesnā€™t look like you are shoet on seeds, lol. Still sucks.

2 Likes

Great news, that was quite a journey. I used the ogk @gpaw made, and lifesaver f1 of mine. I have a couple going, will put up pics in my thread tomorrow.

7 Likes

Man, that list is getting shorter and shorter. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Congratulations @STIGGY!
Thank you for all your generosity towards the community Doug. :+1:

3 Likes

My 6th sense tingled, somebody said lifesaver :laughing:

8 Likes