Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Dibs dibsy , not sure if made it on this one.

5 Likes

You did! Dm your details.

Pack for Canadian still up for grabs.

6 Likes

Sweetā€¦ I have been hopeful I would be able to get a chance at thesefine genetics, thanks so much @duo for putting this :fire: up for grabs.

4 Likes

Once I have a decent headstash going, I think Iā€™m going to run the Barb x Purple Guava for a pure hash run (my first ever). I think sheā€™ll be a yielder, and a terp beast!

2 Likes

Not sure if Iā€™ve got that strain from you if not dibs please.

Please add me to call-out list, and thank you very much. Props for your community support. People say that one person cannot change the world, but in my experience it is the only thing that ever has.

1 Like

Dibs in Victoria BC!

2 Likes

Get those Sheelavathi outdoor somewhere and you should be well rewarded. Would love to see some pics of it if you do!
The Blue Tara is a special plant so treat her wellā€¦ā€¦.

5 Likes

Sent you a pack a couple days ago.

1 Like

Send your details please :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks I thought I had some even checked my sheet twice .
Making sense now .

This is cool for you?
28 celcius maximum minimum of 21 celcius
Lets see in couple of weeks.
Cool with that @Oldjoints

1 Like

Seeds have landed @AzSeaindooin420 thank you.
Did you receive my letter?

Anybody else recieve anything from me sent 9 out 19 days ago only 2 have reported that they got them. Only 2 international will give another week and tag individuals.

13 Likes

My fingers are crossed that they will arrive today!

2 Likes

I believe so, been working in Vegas and running circles around life that if I mustā€™ve forgot to drop a message

4 Likes

Received your seeds safe and sound and they look great!! @3rdgengrower

5 Likes

Iā€™m beginning to think no such creature exists. But the offer still stands.

Anyhow, first user whose top posting category isnā€™t the Trading Post that replies to this post and conveys to me in some way you want a 4 pack of Frankenstein fems, Iā€™ll send them out to you Monday.

15 Likes

Nice to offer, but I have won seeds in the last month!
What you are doing is very COOL! :star_struck::clap::sunglasses::facepunch::peace_symbol:

1 Like

@darkillusion , Royal Procession arrived today! Thank you! :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes