Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Much appreciated, and I hope the same for you! Gonna be hard to bring me down as I’ve been having a GREAT couple of weeks ! Thanks again and the rest of you I recommend playing that song real loud this morning! Put me in a mood like no other grinning over here!

2 Likes

Thanks brutha, hopefully a bunch of people get a smile on their face and jam out a bit :call_me_hand::v:

1 Like

Just went out to smoke one and found this! Thank you @VIVOSUN Pretty cool

17 Likes

Damn that’s awesome man, see I knew it was gonna be a good day for ya :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Definitely feeling blessed ! Thank you brotha :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Looks like quite the box of goodies . What all did you get?

3 Likes

Congratulations on that swag box. Very envious of you rate now :joy::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Sometimes that mailbox :mailbox: is my best source of excitement for the day.:partying_face::eagle:

3 Likes

A shirt , looks nice too, a SnapBack hat, some interesting gloves that are perfect for HPS bulbs, CMH etc. a bunch of stickers, and a cloth bag all Vivosun branded of course :wink:

5 Likes

Cool thought it looked like grow bags at first.

1 Like

Haha that’s funny as it’s what I thought when I opened it too, then I pulled it out and it’s a canvas/cloth carry bag. A cool gesture for us Canucks none the less.

3 Likes

Nice score congrats.

They should make branded toques and snow pants for us canucks.

3 Likes

I must of pissed off @VIVOSUN been trying to win a light for ever . Lol

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior Haha me too! And I really could have used it recently!
@Foreigner bahaha exactly!

3 Likes

Vivosnow :joy:

2 Likes

Haha yes! The Canadian branch! Then snow pants, balaclavas, next step snowblowers , shovels and skates!

2 Likes

If they give me a light I promise to stop making smart ass comments and only say nice things from now on.

“Anything to shut Foreigner up!”

6 Likes

Free is the best price tag of all :+1: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

If that works , tell them you have a 4x8 and need two :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll pay shipping!

1 Like

Hell yes! Especially in todays society of a 4$ loaf of bread :man_facepalming:t2:

Whether my big mouth is an advantage or a liability depends on you :joy:

4 Likes