Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

I have a vile of Sunset sherbert photo fem pollen that I bought on strainly for $50 a few months ago in the freezer. I’ll send it to someone who will make seeds and send me some back when it’s all done.

4 Likes

Thank you buddy. Slid in at the bottom there!
So much to keep track of

1 Like

D’oh, I had you in my notes and @Cyr_Grow on Sour Bubble, gotta fix that mix up!

1 Like

@DougDawson
your commitment to BOG strains is impressive. they’re not something i plan to grow soon but it looks like people are loving your work.

2 Likes

I should like to sign up for the BOG Moon Rocks but I cannot figure out where to go to sign up.

1 Like

Go to this post and add your name bud.

4 Likes

Ahhhhh it was at the top, I was looking for it down towards the bottom. Thanks for the link.

1 Like

Merry Monday! I have a 12 pk of feminized Strawberry Glue (Strawberry Diesel x Gorilla Glue #4) for the 3rd person that calls dibs.

8 Likes

Dibs, on to the next person!

Good morning everyone :coffee:

3 Likes

Sounds delicious! I’ll bite for a buddy! Dibs please!

2 Likes

For sure. Missed it replying to you. LMAO

1 Like

You could be three

1 Like

Umm dibs? Yes, no, Maybe? I don’t know…

3 Likes

Dibs dibs for me.

2 Likes

Too late! Sorry buddy! But thanks for the pics! Gorgeous ladies!

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway this morning! Thanks for the early fun! @djtrip congratulations! @6u3m I think!

3 Likes

If there’s no takers I’m willing to make some beans with it.:green_heart:

Same lol wtf

Oh I had no idea! DONE!

3 Likes

Working with someone to do a possible seed giveaway with the pollen if successful. So hopefully a win for everyone.

4 Likes

Ayyy! Congrats @6u3m the 12 pk is yours. Shoot me a pm with your info. @HomegrownVABudz and @NDNCHILD I have a 6 pk with your name on it if you want for joining. Shoot me an pm in interested!

6 Likes