Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

I’ve actually been collecting special cards I get to put on a wall of fame once I can find one to use :laughing: I’ve gotten some absolutely amazing cards from people. A couple recent ones that come to mind are @MissinBissin with epic photography, and @SonsOfAvery with an epic card and stickers as well all made in house! I have a killer hand drawn created and cut one from a member who left well over a year ago and was a great friend I’m sad I lost touch with.

7 Likes

Thanks to @pharmerfil for the great strains. The extra pack is G Unit which is a collaboration between Tony Green and Karma that always looked great to me. Super excited to see how frosty these get in flower. Thanks so much for these!

14 Likes

You’re quite welcome bud, happy growing :v:

5 Likes

Nice! G-Unit is a stellar cultivar! As is most of Tony’s work but this one is killer for sure! Sweet score brother :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

(3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome) here is a wiki for fem auto cookies don’t matter if your going to grow em trade em or just look at em come on over and sign up goes till 6pm tonight

7 Likes

Free pack of seeds for breadpudding enthousiasts.

Reply in my thread to keep it simple.
Thank you!

3 Likes

OK, our latest BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner is #8, @GreenBhoy . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

19 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo
tenor (3)

11 Likes

On, next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @OhNo555 :us:
  2. @duo :canada:
  3. @patsnumone
  4. @SEMOActivist :us:
  5. @Sincitytoker
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616 :us:
  7. @patiomat
  8. @illicitmango
  9. @LzBoy :canada:
  10. @Cannaology
  11. @jessethestoner
  12. @freed111 :canada:
  13. @hawkman
  14. @keene
  15. @420noob
  16. @Tuned :canada:
  17. @STIGGY
  18. @BuckeyeBeanz
  19. @InTheWoods
  20. @MonsterDrank
    Add more numbers as needed
27 Likes

Received the bog moon rocks pollen in the mail yesterday, thanks again Doug

12 Likes

Fantastic, glad it made it safely bud. Happy growing :v:

7 Likes

Thank you @Budderton

I have received these sativa seeds from you. Thank you also for the bonus of what i’m guessing is the Afghan HP by itself instead of crossed to affy. I now have a couple different ways to make a brand new strain.

8 Likes

@PioneerValleyOG received the super skunk today. Thank you sir

9 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @GreenBhoy on the win for the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen. :partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for the chance in your GR8 daily giveaways! :facepunch::clap::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all. :partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Luck be a lady tonight!
Congrats @GreenBhoy
May your seeds be plenty and strong :muscle:

3 Likes

Received mine safe and sound. Thank you Doug!!

6 Likes

Awesome bud, glad it made it safely :grinning:

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks to @DougDawson, appreciated.
Thanks @LzBoy
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Now we will see if the 2nd one gets thru, lol! If it comes back I’ll restamp resend. Thanks for the post, brotha

2 Likes

Right on @CocoaCoir , I glad they made it. Yep, that’s the Barney’s farm Afghani Hash Plant repro. They were choosen as a male donors for the Affies because they seemed worked down so that the phenotypes were all very similar to each other and were similar to the LA Affies in overall morphology. Best of luck with them and tag me if you get some going so I can watch along.
:grin::v::canada:

4 Likes