Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Always seem to miss this one

2 Likes

Don’t worry to much. I am working on making F2’s of this strain so here in a few months I will have a lot more to pass out.

12 Likes

And we know you’re good for it :grin:

2 Likes

In the shade!

3:50pm
even cactus store is closed :rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::sob::sob:. Yes it is hell with a hair dryer running full blast!

15 Likes

where do you live? hell?

6 Likes

@anonymous4289 i was thinking the same thing

3 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::balloon::tada: @HappyTrees23s on the win :trophy: for that Bog Blue Moon Rocks pollen. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Thanks @DougDawson for the opportunity today to participate in your giveaway! :facepunch::+1::partying_face::clap::partying_face::tada::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :+1: to all :star_struck::partying_face::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Free pack of Widow Maker auto (White Widow x AK) X AMG Sour Photo Reg seeds to anyone that wants them.

17 Likes

i would love those!

1 Like

Already got that one damn lol

1 Like

PM me your address.

3 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

that aint no joke, 116 in Tempe

3 Likes

i dont think i have ever seen that cross before…nice job…

2 Likes

It was his happy accident I think. :wink:

2 Likes

Was an accidental cross. I did not clean all the pollen in my tent after my AMG run and the autos I did after that run got some pollen on them.

4 Likes

Dam feeling sorry for you had temps like that last summer .

2 Likes

Would that make them fast flowering at best?

2 Likes

indica hard, or sativa…if its more indica, i am in…lol…my colleague is into the sativa side…

1 Like

If I am not mistaken F1’s of a photo/auto cross break down as follows…
50% Photo
25% Fast Flowering
25% Auto

I am going guessing more towards indica.

10 Likes