Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Stay hydrated :sunglasses: Those are wild temps.
I skated a park out in California when it was 107 out. Dry heat is different beast compared to 90% humidity out here on the east coast.

6 Likes

Ah yes, somebody always wants to say “but it’s a dry heat!”
Us desert dwellers love that.

7 Likes

we live for it. :laughing:

4 Likes

In Canada, in the winter times, depending where you live, there is such a thing as a dry cold, and wet cold.
For example… People from certain parts of Alberta, and Saskatchewan, it is a dry cold.
British Columbia is more of a wet cold.
I have worked with many people from different provinces. They can handle -40 and be playing hockey in a t-shirt on a ice rink outdoors.
They come to BC, -20 and they are freezing there asses off.

9 Likes

Ahhh I love it… so basically if we swapped regions though… we would die. haha

3 Likes

I was once apart the desert life. I lived in Lancaster,CA for a little time. I loved the chill 30s-40s mornings, crisp air with your morning coffee, followed by a beautiful sunrise then it would quickly ramp into the highs. If anything happened or seen all sorts of craziness going on. All we’d say “desert life” and laugh lol.

Wild experiences out there in the desert.

5 Likes

The whole day

Even when it’s full correct we have an winner :partying_face:

The answer was A5/Thai x SSH

Please send me your address

10 Likes

I thought you forgot about me haha. Thanks man :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That’s amazing. My beldias are supposed to be drought resistant from the desert and they were goin sideways for more than 4-6 hours of sun in the first couple weeks but now theyre taking off. Same date started! Amazing differences! Thanks for answering my questions.

3 Likes

Lol I moved to Denver 3 wks before Katrina from NOLA! I lived in the lower 9th ward just off st. Claude.

2 Likes

I grew up at China Lake :joy: Snow in winter, 119 in summer… extreme to the max. The desert on the east side of the Sierra’s is both gorgeous and harrowing.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @Greenfingers my friend! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

13 Likes

So got a flip of mystery mix seeds 14-20 seeds. This is a mix that @ohno555 family and friends have grown since the 70’s. Possibly some auto pollen has mixed in so could have some fast flowers or autos! To the contest kitty! Contest https://tinycontestwinners.com/signup?name=fYJ71h0qh8q2ZLnK2fKgu21W in 24hrs.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Awesome, good to see they made it. I have Molokai frost going right now, if I get a girl were going to be making Maui wowie x Molokai frost :green_heart:

5 Likes

Then let’s hope it’s a girl!:partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Yikes, well that was lucky! I used to go to Urban Organics or whatever it’s called from time to time… pretty sure I got tailed leaving there once (the same Jeep Cherokee followed me from that block, along I-10 to the Carrolton exit, and over to by the HW store on Magazine, I lost them by making a bunch of turns on side streets and parked).

Thankfully we moved further uptown that summer, the old apartment we had the roof caved in. The place we had moved to the road flooded but the water never went beyond the top step into the ground floor apartment… we were on the second floor.

1 Like

Isn’t that what he’s labeling as “Lemint”? I have it from the first time he slid in and just gave 2 of them away to whoever wanted them.

Not to be rollin’ in as a nay sayer for the giveaway lol. Just makin’ sure Lemint is that and he didn’t send me something else I gotta ask what it is.

Free pack of AMG Sour F2 to the first person who asks for it.

12 Likes