Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Really good stuff right there.

1 Like

When you are a leader, you get copied. LOL

That looks awesome, I wonder what a guy has to do to receive a package like that?

2 Likes

Nice! :+1: Iā€™m glad they made it. Hope you enjoy @Tuned

2 Likes

I doubt your willing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

1 Mix pack auto regs 3* Chem Candy (f4) and 3 * Northern Cheese Haze x Chem Candy to next dibber

7 Likes

Dibsssddssss please

3 Likes

Cool Beans @duo! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Thanks for sweet sticker too!

11 Likes

You the man cbizzle !!!

3 Likes

Great @Movement13 , pm your deets!

3 Likes

Congrats @Thats_bank! :boom: :sunglasses:

Thanks again @DougDawson :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Apparently just give YOU his address!

6 Likes

Holy! Iā€™m here Iā€™m here lol thanks for some more magic dust @DougDawson dm incoming now

2 Likes

Cut a line and snort it :rofl:

5 Likes

Alright so apparently I messed up the last contest kitty as I put my username instead of email for notification.:rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile: Stoners right!?

So again a chance for @OhNo555 mystery mix flip! Sorry about the last one I screwed up.
https://tinycontestwinners.com/signup?name=zeczsubgyZ1AfnFCYnG1qiV9

Anyone wanting to do a giveaway here is a link to the link same idea as contest kitty. Contest Kitty Status - #6 by firehead this makes contests hands free. People you set the parameters, people enter, when set time for contest to end you get an email of who the winner is no wiki or number generators just so you all know. The contest kitty was down for a while but @firehead has us covered with tiny contest.

8 Likes

So can I get on your contest? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Could I really get them back after they went on a 50 cent tour. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Good luck on your contests @420noob! :tada::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Hell yeah @Thats_bank, congrats bro! :+1:
Thanks again Doug. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Still find it something else that Doug does this just think of the the time it takes ___ Thanks from all members !!!

2 Likes

How does everyone mail seeds out? Just basic mail with a stamp? Seems like Priority for all of them gets pricey, but are they fine in this heat going the long way? Especially the people across the world and stuff.

4 Likes