Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball::tada::balloon: @Ottafish on the win for that โ€˜BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollenโ€™! Way to go bro. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for the chance in your giveaway, and the opportunity for all everyday is GR8! :facepunch::+1::clap::clap::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Oh come on lucky stars align for me! I have some Spirit Train F3 in flower.[grid]

[/grid]

10 Likes

Send your addy in a private note :memo: by DM.

3 Likes

Congrats @Ottafish :boom: :sunglasses:

Thanks @DougDawson, Hope you have a great weekend. :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

congrats brother @Ottafish โ€ฆhappy to see you score a few times as you host some of the giveaways yourselfโ€ฆthank you, and thank you @DougDawson

4 Likes

Congratulations @Ottafish! :grinning:

4 Likes

Looking for the sender, no information and I canโ€™t find it in my notes :memo: can I get some help identifying this mystery person. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

@OhNo555 , Thatโ€™d be @Ottafish I think. :star_struck:

7 Likes

That what I was thinking :thinking:

2 Likes

thatโ€™s @Ottafish with the flavor savers

4 Likes

Totally agree! Especially cool for those signed up for the BMR co-op, as having some of the pollen provides an incredible opportunity for those wishing to continuing preservation with their cherished BMR seeds. Trend setting actually, it would be rad if more breeders included a bit of pollen with their seed packs. Appreciate you for these opportunities @DougDawson.
Much love

7 Likes

There are a number of us REALLY anxious to see the tester grow journals for the seeds @Ottafish has so generously given out in the last couple days. I know Iโ€™ll be keeping an eye out to follow those grows.

6 Likes

Thank you @Budderton

I really appreciate it. :+1:

16 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson .You keep this place rocking

3 Likes

Pack of Kilauea Kryps directly from Hawaii up for grabs, looking for the first person to quote this post and tell me what two strains were crossed to make Kilauea Kryps

7 Likes

Electric Diesel x Gold Road?
Or possibly Electric Diesel x Road To Hana #7

2 Likes

Electric Diesel x Road To Hana #7

7 Likes

Electric Diesel x Gold Road,

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 can I copy your answer too? lol

2 Likes

Damn, I suck at instructions.