Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Thanks @pharmerfil!
I’m looking forward to popping them.
:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

15 Likes

@duo @Uprangewilly @darkillusion recieved my beans today.
Ty for your generosity gentleman

6 Likes

No problem. I’m glad they made it.

2 Likes

Sticker arrived, this thing is sweet!

Thanks a bunch @Rhai88 ! :v:

16 Likes

Packing up seeds and stuff now. Most likely hit the post office tomorrow before the gym and drop them all off. Will definitely be a business day this week.

Bahama Mama S1’s already in the envelope.

22 Likes

can’t wait brother, i am so happy you are doing this for fellow og’s…i will have those puppies in soil come august…looks like august run is an OG tent…lol, thank you once again @PatHealy

4 Likes

Oo baby! :grin:

2 Likes

Looks good.

1 Like

Done.

31 Likes

Wow, quite fancy buddy!

4 Likes

Reall snazzy envelopes :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Probably shouldn’t have used my cards, but I would’ve felt kind of cheap to make a whole trip to get cheap cards. Haha I have quite a few of them though anyways.

8 Likes

thats just pinky up classy bro…thats the way things need to be sometimes…i appreciate the classy, i am sending cards also…but i pick them at random, could be your birthday , or get well soon…or even a happy grandparents day…i never know just grab from the pile…lololol

1 Like

I didn’t write on them, so they can be reused if you’d like.

4 Likes

Sweet! I’m a cheap ass like that. I will upcycle all cards, pucks, washers…whatever, lol. :rofl:
So, its likely that you will be getting your card back. :+1:

6 Likes

Haha I’m not receiving anything from anyone. Just sending out this time.

4 Likes

Well, I’m sending out a bunch of stuff in the coming weeks. So keep an eye out for a PM. :wink:

5 Likes

Nice job on packing the coin flips and washers. :+1:

2 Likes

Oh shit, I just noticed that’s a hummingbird.
Nevermimd, you might not be getting stuff back if my wife gets ahold of it. :rofl:
@PatHealy
Pro tip:
Do be shy with the scotch tape at the seems/seals. I’ve come to find out that the post office is a brutal place. :grimacing:

4 Likes

lololol…your a great man with an open heart bro…thats cool, i may surprise someone with a card …

2 Likes