Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

I hope everyone that has received them enjoys them. Any luck we might be seeing Sour 13 F2 seeds floating around here soon.

15 Likes

I have to give you a shout out @ohno555 ! You thank and congratulate everyone you wins and does a giveaway everyone you see. Now thatā€™s OG AF.

1 Like

I truly love this community and get the meaning of its purpose as well as I am truly happy to see all in good spirits with good vibes and karma for ever! I hate animosity!

Puff :dash: Puff :dash: Pass Pass! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::clap::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks man, recognized and appreciated! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hell yea @Yetigrows! I bet youā€™ll make something neat with that win. :wink:

Thanks Doug an of course @darkillusion :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I couldnā€™t agree more!, this community truly is beautiful.
Everybody happy for each other and the overall positivity of OG. The beans are just the added bonus, the people are what make this place so great.

7 Likes

I have yet to find a better community online. No total assholes, generous and helpful, giving, supportive, and collective enough as a group to keep the scumbag pos off the the site. There is so much going on canā€™t help but be generous.

14 Likes

Ugg have to be just a lurker for another 27 minutes till I get some likes to usešŸ¤“

9 Likes

This overgrow is even better than the original was.The original Overgrow made a promise. This Overgrow fulfills it.

7 Likes

Dude thank you so much. You are a true G. I literally was thinking ā€œfuck man, I wish I could chill on OG more during work hours, @darkillusion is doing killer giveaways!ā€ and then I see that @420noob is adding generosity on top of generosity.

PMs inbound

ā€¦ Frickinā€™ Hell yeah! Iā€™m so surprised and happy about this haha! Much love to the whole OG fam

13 Likes

Great words of wisdom! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:Lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Up :arrow_up: for grabs šŸ«“ 20 likes! First one to dibs :rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Dibs for those free likes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Dibs a cola!

Dibs a joint and a beer!

1 Like

Dibs as I am sure I missed it going to the John

Lolol

Pack of OG Kush x Purple Guava for the first dibs. USA or CA.

5 Likes

20 free like to you my friend :rofl::rofl::rofl: no strings attached! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Dibs dibsā€‹:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes