Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Ok, let’s do something a little different. A pack of SSDD F3’s goes to the first person to post a link to a video of a sasquatch smoking a joint.

8 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=sasquatch+smoking+a+joint&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS914US915&oq=sasquatch+smoking+a+joint&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCDU4MDBqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:213dfcd4,vid:SUN-_oHH-aM

4 Likes

Google running hard today.

2 Likes

http://www.powerpoetry.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/bigfootHG.jpeg?itok=Ex1hT1wX

8 Likes
6 Likes

in love with this…can ikeep it…lolol

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

1:39 is when

5 Likes

Looks like @GEMI-CONNECT616 picks up the SSDD F3’s. I preferred episode 1 myself, lol.

5 Likes

KKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPOOOOOOOWWWWWW…thanks doug, this is amazing., you rock man, those episodes are pretty fuckin wild…i will have to go back to episode 1

4 Likes

Ok all you OGers. This concludes todays random giveaways. Hope you all had fun, I did. If you won a pack PM me and mention the strain. I chose to smoke my joint rather then write things down, lol. Have a great day everyone. fly2

25 Likes

Thanks for the fun @DougDawson
Have a great day as well!

2 Likes

The a5/thai looks really different from any strain ive ever grown!

3 Likes

Thanks for the games today! @DougDawson it was fun to participate and watch! Thanks again for the pass to me! @CanuckistanPete Y’all made my Day! Off to burn down and daydream of the Swackhammer! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

4 Likes

Wow @DougDawson he just released those you must know someone! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

check your mail brother.

also got hopefully 6 cuts rooting of dr. leveque a 1.5:1 cbd clone only from out here. its not a dibs scenario putting it out there if someone in need sees this. they will be free.

6 Likes

Your powers of telepathy of uncanny!:exploding_head:

Thanks man!

14 Likes

hopefully whoever tries to pop those sannies beans has better luck than i did. i seem to remember back in the day something about germinating them directly, that mustve been with killing fields f2. got them from a guy who used them in an outdoor heri breeding project, im hazy on the details i want to say he didnt find anything special. they are seemingly out of production now though.

toss em if you dont want them but i figured they were in better hands with you.

1 Like

Question the sannies says '14-16 is that height or flowering time? I looked up and said 7-9 wks but thought was a sativa. Couple strains in here I didn’t see before thanks a bunch man!
F*ck your cake what a name for a strain.

1 Like

2014-2016, its when they were sourced from sannie. i dont think they were in the best of storage the whole time, one popped its tail soaking in water in 12 hrs, couldnt get it to break ground though (maybe poor timing outdoors). when i googled too it seemed that its best use was outdoors in harsh climates, so maybe it could survive some late bad weather there?

2 Likes