Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Awesome! Thank you @DougDawson !
I was hoping I’d hit the lottery, and today is my sons 16th birthday so it’s even more special!

5 Likes

That’s awesome but scary :joy: mines 15 and I’m stressing about it more everyday. Congrats on the win

3 Likes

Nice, my kids are 35 and 36. You got loads of fun ahead :wink:

6 Likes

It’s crazy how fast time flies by. Feels like not too long ago I was changing his diapers

2 Likes

Come on Lucky Stars, I have some Spirit Train F3 Girls in need of some loving.

2 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::balloon::tada: @Illicitmango on the win for that BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen! Hell yeah, way to go bro! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson in your GR8 giveaway today. :partying_face::tada::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers: to everyone one that’s in today! :wink::partying_face::+1::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

I’m guessing afghan hash plant and biker slush.

4 Likes

5 Gift Box Giveaway

8 Likes

Free pack of AMG Sour x Sour Bubble photo reg to the first person who asks for it.

16 Likes

Dibsskis dibs

5 Likes

PM me your address.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Pack of Cheese (auto) x Purple Guava up for dibs. :us: :canada:

13 Likes

Dibs please?!

2 Likes

Dm info please. @NDNCHILD

2 Likes

Missed it by this much

2 Likes

Dam I just missed you :rofl::rofl::rofl: nice grab man on that dibs

1 Like

Nice! Thanks bro! This will be my second purple guava cross from you! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::fist:t3:

2 Likes

You keyboard :keyboard: cowboy :cowboy_hat_face:! Hell yeah!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

I only have a few dozen of these ones. Not many people will get them.

4 Likes