Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Congrats @Pawsfodocaws and thank you @DougDawson for your continuous generosity!

4 Likes

Thanks man

4 Likes

Good luck everyone and have an awesome day…all positive vibes and thanks again @DougDawson …you da man

4 Likes

Nice win @Pawsfodocaws, woot woot :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thanks brother!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::tada: @Pawsfodocaws for the win on that BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen. Way to go buddy! hell yeah! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks as always @DougDawson for a chance on your giveaway. :facepunch::+1::bird:‍:black_large_square::crossed_fingers::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone. :facepunch::+1::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank ya bud!

3 Likes

@darkillusion got some more of your fine work mate, greatly appreciated :call_me_hand:t4:

Assuming these will be potentially a mix of fast flowering, regs and autos?

15 Likes

Based on what’s written, I would wager they’re going to be fast photos. Might finish a little faster, but they’re still gonna be photos. The F2 would be where you’d get a mix.

5 Likes

OK, we have a winner for BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen. Its lucky #13, @LzBoy . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

21 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @MrGreenJeans
tenor (3) .

10 Likes

OK, next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @jessethestoner
  2. @Gimme5minutes
  3. @Piter :es:
  4. @SleepySails :us:
  5. @MonsterDrank
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @OnePassionateGrower
  8. @Sdd420
  9. @Spitfire
  10. @cannaology
  11. @GallacreekD66
  12. @420noob
  13. @BuckeyeBeanz
    Add more numbers as needed
32 Likes

Congratulations @LzBoy! Got some luck about ya lately. :wink:
Thank you DougDawsome.
Good luck everyone that’s still left! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

For real @LzBoy, great luck! I hope you make some great crosses with that

3 Likes

@DougDawson can you please remove me from the call list. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Of course @beneficial , I have removed you :v:

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson can’t wait to try the pollen out.
I’ve been reading up on your PPP :exploding_head: what a great thread.
Thanks for a you do
LOL @Natea and @blowdout2269 could say the same for y’all :+1:
Nice to be lucky for a change

3 Likes

that makes two of us, with all my research…i have to win one of these rounds…lolollo

1 Like

Good luck on the pollen everyone
And have a great day :mushroom::dash::maté::grin::heart:

3 Likes

I have some of my personal seeds to give away. First dibs gets the goods. Going up now…

Ice Cream Cake x Purple Punch Mac

15 Likes