Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Dibsarooni

7 Likes

Dibs! Thanks!

3 Likes

Bahhhh… Misted it by that much!
LOL nice @AzSeaindooin420

3 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 @LzBoy send your details. :clap:

8 Likes

Damn y’all are fast lol

3 Likes

Well aint you sweet.
Thanks @duo hella OG of you :pray:

4 Likes

I literally just seen duos thumbnail on the thread clicked in and bam! Great timing to drop in!

I’ll actually be gifting/sponsoring these to a local buddy of mine that is doing an OG kush and crosses grow next season. Right up his alley and love helping the homies!

17 Likes

Og kush x ol dirty glue sounds pretty freakin spectacular to me. Nice

3 Likes

Bet you she’s one stinky bish

4 Likes

Wtg @Cannaology! :+1:t2:

Keep on knockin em down Mr.D. Thank you! :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for the chance at these beans… @DougDawson

This one in particular has been on my list of must grows:)

Thanks again bud

This was supposed to be over on the other thread

4 Likes

Pack of OG Kush x Ol Dirty Glue (untested) to the first dibs. :us: :canada:

13 Likes

If I can send it to a friend in the states, dibs please :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Dm a safe address and I’ll send tomorrow. @FattyRoots

5 Likes

Dibs dibs 10 character
Oops nevermind @fattyroots beat me lol how is things by the way?

3 Likes

Thanks mate, they’ll land in the states but will be grown in Costa Rica so they will get some air mile’s before getting wet.

Bless

7 Likes

Those came in already and super fast, I just want to thank you officially my man for your generosity @LoveDaAutos!

7 Likes

@duo Thanks, The letter arrived late yesterday. Thanks for throwing in a sticker. :peace_symbol: :sunglasses: :fire:

14 Likes

OK, we have our latest BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner. It’s #10, @50State . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

18 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @MrGreenJeans @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib
tenor (3)

13 Likes