Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Believe so.

3 Likes

You actually made me think for about 2 seconds on that one, LOL
Iā€™m a bit of an HSC fan. Iā€™ve only found 1 strain that I donā€™t like and doesnā€™t do well here in MI

1 Like

Whatā€™s that?
I got quite a bit of their stuff. Much I plan to reproduce for seed stock. I know you like the Pistachio. Iā€™ve never tried it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome! Message sent and thanks @blowdout2269. Great win too @Kgrim

3 Likes

Humboldt Dream, it doesnā€™t do very well here, it was the last to flower, I was harvesting Pistachio before HD even started budding.
Restocked on the Pistachio, and added Hibiscus to the vault. Really want to try the Hibiscus, a friend out in OK says it was a good tasty strain.

1 Like

Their Chunkadelic autoflower was a beast for me. I totally neglected it and she still yielded 5.4oz at 91 days.
And I totally misplaced a pack of Blueberry Muffin F9. Iā€™m still sore about that one, lol.

4 Likes

Last year I ran the HD, Pistachio, Notorious THC, Squirt, Bigfoot Glue, Blueberry Muffin & Lemongrass. Didnā€™t take all of Lemongrass, that and Moscas Blue Iguana were PM magnets, didnā€™t take any of the Iguana at all, the deer actually feasted on it and what was left of the LG early in March. Iā€™d like to run Lemongrass again, as it was a beast of golf ball and baseball sized buds. Bigfoot Glue, Blueberry Muffin, and Squirt were downright amazing. Notorious was a late bloomer also, but, it yielded 2.2#ā€™s of joint sized nuggets after drying.
Only ran 1 pistachio this year, and itā€™s a different pheno, more on the sativa side, and didnā€™t get very big since I got it out late, and was budding by July 10th. If I had to describe the looks of it, it would be a heavy yielding Dr Grinspoon, Iā€™ll try and get you some pics tomorrow, as itā€™s a damn battle with mosquitoes to get out there this year.

5 Likes

I got a grasshopper invasion.
Iā€™m seriously about to set my property on fire, lol.

5 Likes

Start dusting the area with cinnamon and clove powder, they canā€™t stand the smell

2 Likes

I made the most heavily concentrated dose of cayenne pepper and garlic. Sprayed everything in my garden. It didnā€™t even phase em, lol.
Guess Iā€™ll have to try this now. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Cayenne and garlic is for smaller insects, the bigger they get the more cinnamon, clove, and the absolute best is marigolds. If u plant those flowers in your garden every year it will keep bigger critters at bay.

3 Likes

Good to know! I thought marigolds were for ants. Hmm.
Seems like I canā€™t seem to keep mint or cilantro alive either. Well, except the wild mint that refuses to grow near my garden, hehe.

1 Like

Mint is def another great one but not always effective with some critters. In az growing up we grew marigolds to keep wild rabbits off the plants, later learned that most critters and bugs donā€™t like it. If ur having that kind of trouble worth growing some all over and the seeds are easy to harvest to grow more, grow the flower, when they dried just grab it and pull and all the black pencil led looking ones are viable

3 Likes

Good morning/ night :green_heart:
I have F2ā€™s of the BBM, if you like.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. But, its around here somewhere. Either that, or I gave it to a friend for some reason, lol. I got it when I scored a sweet deal on these.

7 Likes

Nice ones!
I liked the Hella Jelly a lot!
& The Penut Butter Burst looks interesting :green_heart:

Thatā€™s a nice lineup there!!! Hell, I think between the both of us, weā€™ve got damn near the whole catalog, LOL
Not really, but a lot of HSC strains!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m looking for someone to trade seeds for a few Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb 79ā€™ and/or regular Maui Wowie.

3 Likes

This is probably your best bet to post inā€¦good luck with your search!

4 Likes

Done thank you !

2 Likes