Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Can they trim?

Think @THCeed might need to go to the rental store and bring home one of these bad boys :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
images (3)

8 Likes

That or I will have to stand on our brother Peteā€™s shoulders LOL

3 Likes

Wow those are beautiful plants. At what point does it stop being a plant and become a tree. lol
I think itā€™s a milestone in every growerā€™s life to have one of your plants grow bigger than you.

1 Like

I grow TRWEED.

6 Likes

When I get on the river I think there will be no cell service. Do I lose my ranking/status on OG if I miss signing on for a few days? How does that work?

2 Likes

I am flying in on a fishing trip at the end of the month for a week there will be no signing in at all for me going to screw everything up we should maybe see if we can get a few sick days from the site to take care of this once a year LOL

5 Likes

Pack of OG Kush x Ol Dirty Glue (untested) up for dibs :canada: :us:

8 Likes

Dibs for @CanuckistanPete
Oh thatā€™s fun.

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete you want these? :laughing:

2 Likes

Pete really need those

3 Likes

Another pack of OG Kush x Ol Dirty Glue (untested) up for dibs :us: :canada:

9 Likes

Dibs please

5 Likes

Id love to grow some ol dirty glue lol

2 Likes

Send your safe address :pray: @Movement13

3 Likes

Dibbiddydodadibbidyday lol jk :smile_cat:

1 Like

I believe you have to miss a lot of consecutive days just a few and you are fine I believe. @bobgrows was just on vacation and couldnā€™t get on very much. Maybe @Northern_Loki but your are pretty established they donā€™t take pips away easily.

3 Likes

System metrics for TL is based on a 100 day moving period. PIPs are not affected. There is a badge for being on-line for 365 days.

5 Likes

That badge is broken. Iā€™ve been a daily visitor since I joined.

3 Likes

there is a ā€œbadgeā€ for signing on 365 consecutive days, thatā€™s the only thing I can think of that an absence may mess with

2 Likes