Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Not at all, the grower that grew out the seeds had no major issues with there grow.

4 Likes

Coolio!
Which ones your fav?
:stuck_out_tongue:
@darkillusion

1 Like

Have not had a chance to grow any out myself. I have a long list of other strains I want to work with first.

5 Likes

@darkillusion that fogdog x cherry brandy auto fem is part auto right? Whatā€™s that do? Make em flower earlier? Or throw an auto pheno maybe?

It is full auto.

3 Likes

Cool thanks for the info man

1 Like

Full feminized auto!

3 Likes

You got some new fire packs your slinging there @darkillusion ! :clap::clap::eyes:

5 Likes

Because you keep on giving em all away :rofl:
Weā€™re you giving away your packs ever time the Cowboys scored?
Great way to end the weekend!

7 Likes

Lol, now thatā€™s funny. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™m so fucking lucky I got these from you. I got the chills as I read this thread.

4 Likes

Arenā€™t you always cold? Lol

2 Likes

:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

Hahaha ! I need to go back to sleep.

1 Like

Whatā€™s sleep? Tried to rack at midnight, up@1245
Rack at 2 up at 3, back down at 5 up at 545. I hate nights like this

1 Like

Me too. I went to ā€œsleepā€ at 1:30am woke up at 4am. Iā€™m uncomfortable itā€™s humid, the sheets feel funny tonight and the bed has every fold perfectly lined up so I feel uncomfortable and I killed a spider on my arm woke me up a bit

5 Likes

Nice one! Thanks @Tracker :green_heart:

1 Like

Check out this awesome package, wow so amazed at the generosity of the members here at OG. Thank you @buckaroobonsai

Canā€™t wait to try the sour pop, sounds like something I would like

13 Likes

Iā€™m glad they arrived, please tag me if you run them :pray:

4 Likes

Donā€™t you dare talk about that game Ricky Bobby :joy: shit had me mad as HELL. I cut it off before halftimeā€¦I think I stopped watching 1st quarter

5 Likes