Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Outta likes.

d8JBdDJ

2 Likes

@GrouchyOldMan received a card in the mail today the plastic seed holder says grouchy but I can’t remember what strain you’d sent?

Thanks for getting these out to me if you can let me know what they are so I can mark them .

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::champagne: @420noob on the win and the very OG pass to @blowdout2269 very generous of 🫵 you! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

Thanks as always for your never ending generosity @darkillusion you help make this place rock 🪨! :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Free pack of Widow Maker auto (White Widow X AK) X AMG Sour F1 Photo to anyone who wants it.

Guess I did not clean my tent out after the AMG run good enough and my autos I just finished got some pollen on them.

20 Likes

Dibs me then

5 Likes

PM me your address.

7 Likes

Dang that went fast

2 Likes

son of a beeeeeetch. i’d take some of those and take them 4 generations to auto

5 Likes

Coming right in

3 Likes

Interesting cross here. Hope to see them growing some day.

3 Likes

Accidental cross…I missed some AMG pollen in my tent and it knocked up my autos it would seem.

7 Likes

Oh they will be

2 Likes

Awesome. Tag me. Ive always liked WW.

2 Likes

No problem since I FINALLY made a grow journal and all lol

5 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::balloon::confetti_ball: @Thats_bank, right place right time! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @darkillusion for keeping it fun :star_struck: around here! :tada::tada::tada::facepunch::+1::v:

2 Likes

@darkillusion beans arrived well, Thank you!

12 Likes

@THCeed is the next winner of the Impure Kush! That’s LA Pure Kush x Italian Beef. Wiki is above from 2 days ago

25 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::champagne::confetti_ball: @THCeed on the win for that LA Pure Kush x Italian Beef strain! :partying_face::tada::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thank for the giveaway @hoss8455 and the fun with a GR8 looking strain! :partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@LoveDaAutos Theda Bara !
Or a Sexy lady

@darkillusion Dibs !

Congratulations on the win @MissinBissin! :+1:
Thanks again Doug. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like