Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Congratulations :tada: @ChronicMcBudz on the win :1st_place_medal:. Way to go! :+1::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for a chance in todayโ€™s giveaway! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :+1: to all who are in! :wink::partying_face::champagne::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Congratulations @ChronicMcBudz! :+1:

Thank you again Mr. Dawson. :grinning:

4 Likes

Beautiful! Hoping this Blackberry Moonrocks perks up a bit more before I have to flower her. Some of the lowers are trying to push out from the stem now so hopefully Iโ€™ll have a couple of branches to hit with the BMR and Blue Kush pollen. Just dont know how long I can let her go with the stretch.

Thanks a bunch Doug!

1 Like

Thanks @OhNo555 and @blowdout2269!

Free pack of Royal Procession to the first person who asks for it.

12 Likes

Dibs please

6 Likes

PM me your address.

2 Likes

I was pinch hitting for @HappyTrees23s
Heโ€™s been having trouble catching a pack. Can we please give these to him? Not trying to step on toes. If not ok. Please open the lines to the next caller.

4 Likes

Congrats @ChronicMcBudz :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Thanks for the awesome giveaways @DougDawson !

1 Like

Thats fineโ€ฆ @HappyTrees23s PM me your address.

6 Likes

The Royal Procession is in My possession! I wonโ€™t take the same thing from you twice brother. I DO have my eye on you though! :joy:

5 Likes

The way the Royal Procession are growing, itโ€™s tempting. :joy:

Gotta let everyone experience them. :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I am holding back too! Really want to dibs, but @darkillusion has been very good to me, so good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :partying_face::clap::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

The longer you say that the less I will have to give outโ€ฆThe RP stockpile is getting low.

4 Likes

Then dibbly dibbly doo

1 Like

You will have to wait until the next give a way.

3 Likes

I will put in a whole crop of it come this spring! :rofl::rofl::rofl::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

You were very generous with the amount of seeds you sent. I will only grow three at a time. Iโ€™d like to make more when the time comes if thatโ€™s ok. I also would like others to be able to have that opportunity. @OhNo555

2 Likes

You are too kind for words! :tophat::tada:

3 Likes

Everyone is more then welcome to do seed runs, and crosses with the seeds I give out. I do this as a hobby not as way to make money so no one needs to worry about that.

15 Likes