Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Wow nice! That washer is full.

2 Likes

He is always way to generous! :wink::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ok folks, all outstanding seeds and pollen heading for the mail. Happy growing OGers.

31 Likes

That shows what an OG of the OG you really are man!

5 Likes

Have no clue how you do all this. You are an Animal.

4 Likes

So excited to be checking the mail now!! I’m flipping this weekend so by the time it gets here from the Canadian wilderness it should only be a week or so before it’s sprinkling pollen on the ladies. Thank you so much @DougDawson for the Blue Moon Rocks pollen and for your help getting my seed making journey off to a great start.

6 Likes

Took the words right outta my mouth! You used them well so please don’t try and put them back in there. I see where your hearts at but I don’t know where your hands have been.:rofl: @FirstCavApache64

3 Likes

How about a game for some beans 🫘, I got three very fat flips full of beans as you can see. These are left over as I made up too many today to mail out. I will return at 9:30PM east coast time!

USA and Canada Only please. I will be doing World :earth_americas: wide soon!

18 Likes

There was a tray of envelopes shown on this thread today what is that exact count. No guess! COUNT THEM! May the fun begin!

2 Likes

38 dibs please

4 Likes

Very good first one on the money. How did you know?

2 Likes

I counted earlier to see what Doug was dealing with. I count stuff. It’s a disorder.:rofl:

5 Likes

Ok I will except that! :joy::joy::joy:

Send me your addy for choice and which one!

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Thanks bro! First time it’s actually come in handy. Not that anyone has ever had a need for my rainman like skills. :joy:

3 Likes

Next one at 9:45 east coast time!

3 Likes

Dam I mailed to you today, but don’t recall what I sent you from the last game we played? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It was the shame game giveaway! I believe it was your mystery mix I think.

1 Like

Congratulations @RadioWaves! :+1:

Thank you again Mr. Dawson. :wink:

1 Like

That is what I think it was, I will know tomorrow rate now smoking and jamming.

1 Like

Summer special seeds for spelling your name backwards actually. I had to count it up. Thanks again! Enjoy your smoke! Rock on!!

1 Like