Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

perched waiting for that one weren’t ya @Cormoran you got it dude!

2 Likes

Much too easy to Google. :stuck_out_tongue: The other one was rather impossible.

1 Like

i didnt have another stumper on me haha. send me your info ill get em out to you ASAP

2 Likes

Ross rebaliati

Happy birthday bud.

2 Likes

Ya
Happy bday .
I just opened my eyes and it snow boarde so I thought pot smoker
Shawn white lol

1 Like

Somehow I missed that line with most of the message taken up by pictures… :blush:

Happy birthday, @LegsMahoney! Very generous of you, thanks for the fun and games. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, my friend
3af16757cedf6452da7eecfc814cafa0e3922a731

4 Likes

Happy Birthday my friend, just about to fire one up, it’s in your honour this morning! Have an amazing day! @LegsMahoney

4 Likes

Ross is a lord, he actually got the gold medal back after appealing

A true Canadian hero

:happy birthday mate

5 Likes

thank you all! hoping to have more to share here in the future, i appreciate all of you. much love.

3 Likes

100% a legend, met him at Blue Mountain once a while back, super humble guy. Really peppy and upbeat, just a really great guy, even got two share a few runs with him at the park and we launched together off of the FLIGHT DECK and did simultaneous mule flips, got pics and video somewhere. Good times

4 Likes

dude prolly shoulda gotten two if he coulda won it while stoned.

2 Likes

Nice man, I hear he’s a real humble cat

I moved to the Rockies in BC in 99’ and he was pretty much royalty by that stage.

That was the consensus

5 Likes

Wish I would have smoked one with him, my only regret about that day, but in my defence I was just trying to soak up any and all info and learn his style because I loved it.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @LegsMahoney Have a great day bud!!

1 Like

Happy birthday @LegsMahoney !! And congrats to the winners!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

Happy birthday @LegsMahoney !

Hope you get everything you wanted!

2 Likes

thank you all. @Yetigrows already got it all bud, im alive and healthy another day, couldn’t think to ask for more than that. . . maybe a higher legal plant count though :thinking:

5 Likes

Where are you located?

2 Likes