Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Creme de la chem crosses!? Oh my! Sounds wonderful!

2 Likes

Dammmmmmmm boy oh boy

5 Likes

I have 6 packs of 10 BOG Sour Bluetooth f2 by @Indoornesian. That will be up for grabs within say the next hour.

Please read.

I will start the giveaway on my next post here with one question. That question will be: what are you thankful for?

Besides family and friends I am thankful for my grow tent.

Don’t forget to sign up for @Herbies_Seeds 2 person draw giveaway. I’ll definitely be growing there grandmommy purple next spring. September finishing times!
See you guys in a bit.

15 Likes

Not entering but one thing I think we’re all thankful for is the generosity of OGers, not the least of which is you yourself Corey :beers:

7 Likes

going to sit this one out because I just got received these today

6 Likes

And these as well!

6 Likes

Ok, I’m for this giveaway and, as @Slick1 mentioned, I’m thankful for having made the decision to grow my own, and even more so, I’m absolutely thankful for having found and stayed on this wonderful community, OG!!! Besides, quite often, it rains beans lol!! Thanks a million @corey!! You’re unbelievable!!! But real! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

4 Likes

Ok. What are you thankful for?

4 Likes

I am thankful that I live in a country where I can still call an idiot an idiot, or a crook a crook, no matter what office he holds or how rich he is. Cherish and preserve that right!

8 Likes

My kitty he is my every thing :heart:

9 Likes

I’m thankful for the way my wife woke me up this morning

7 Likes

Lololol! Haha

1 Like

kisses or…?

1 Like

Breakfast in bed I’ll bet!! We’ll just say that.

4 Likes

Yeah let’s just say that lol

4 Likes

@Stankonia
Whos on top

3 Likes

I won’t say but it wasn’t me

3 Likes

Lol. 2 more packs left

5 Likes

Thankful for this wonderful place

3 Likes

I am thankful for the seeds I just planted.

2 Likes