Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Yes I im high and put nose in your buis sorry Brother
@Slick1

1 Like

Hell yeah I’ll take you up on those! Hard to be upset that you put your nose in and I came out with them beans :laughing:

I gotta reveg and do a seedrun on a failed seedrun in the near future anyway so that holds up my auto only run. Might as well throw some more photos in the mix! I appreciate it!

4 Likes

Yes let @DougDawson
Know
I’m going to stay off this f thread unless it’s a Bog or something I’m really interested in or that skunk I love skunk lol

3 Likes

To bad your not in so cal I got something ready for flower an its beauty

2 Likes

Oh I misunderstood. I thought you meant the Runtz Punch. I actually have some Go Nuts beans already but I appreciate the offer. Let them go to someone who doesn’t have any,

3 Likes

Glad they made it @FattyRoots

3 Likes

Well lol @DougDawson you’ve done it again my friend! You never stop with the OGenerosity, and that’s just grand! Congrats to all the winners last night, grow that :fire: and get some beans out to folks!

9 Likes

@corey !
My wife just told me that the SBT and Gumango arrived today.
Thanks bro! :pray:

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up bud!

6 Likes

I am still going through my list. Looking for strawberry and diesel in the lineage of so many crosses is taking time. I really needed to set down and do that anyway so I’m glad I finally got around to documenting the information. I got you though brother.
:wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly! I need to do the same. My organization skills are slack assing…

4 Likes

@DougDawson Drunken MAC have landed safely.
Thank you very much.

4 Likes

Fantastic, happy growing bud.

4 Likes

@Budderton TYSM!

4 Likes

@DougDawson

1 Like

Fantastic @sprinklememaynee , it looks like one of them cracked, do the rest look ok?

2 Likes

The rest are intact, which is fantastic, excited to try some Spacebound gear!

Fantastic, glad to hear. I am in like jail for another hour but :heart: :heart: :heart:

12 Likes

Right on! I’m glad they made it! I hope you find something you like! Happy hunting!:grin::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

good evening guys I reread everything you are fantastic as always … evening dibs even if in Italy I am 1 am :joy::joy:

2 Likes