Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

OK, got it. I have not been keeping a list, I just go through my seed box. Might be in the mail yet.

1 Like

Sorry for the miscommunication. If you signed up for the bog sbt then itā€™s coming bud. I also sent you a pack of the mix from yesterday for helping with the wiki the other day

3 Likes

Iā€™ll add you to the list shortly. Someone deleted number 6 again. Iā€™m gonna go through my edits this time and nail that mf

4 Likes

I didnā€™t realize that. I was just avoiding work I should have been doing, the wiki was a good excuse to tell myself as any other.

1 Like

i see ur antelope looking at my bbq chips

lol

Thatā€™s fine Iā€™m sure there will be more you won them fair and square . Thanks for the offer .

2 Likes

Sometimes help is neededā€¦ the more numbers the more helpā€¦ I will say something though. Somebody has been messing with numbers on my giveaways. Including the giveaway from the herbies seeds one and that was sponsoredā€¦ this person like the number 6 or anything in it. I hope I find them and they get fucking banned cause Iā€™m tired of their shit!

5 Likes

They look yummy.

1 Like

ME! But I was making lunch so they should be gone as itā€™s been 41 min.

:rofl:

1 Like

BTW I have some new skunk varieties coming in for a nice giveaway. If you like good skunk give me 10 days and there will be a skunk marathon. Thanks to the winners. You give me something to do in my off time. Plus first and foremost I love over growing the world with :fire:

13 Likes

Send me your info. I gottcha bud

3 Likes

You had when you mentioned ā€œskunkā€ ! Iā€™m gonna be on the receiving end of that giveaway :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

OMGS @corey THANK YOU!

The BOG SBT I have going from your earlier kindness is the MOST IMPRESSIVE seedling I have EVER GROWN!

6 Likes

Didnā€™t someone add a bunch of slots before they were even filled up? I remember seeing something funky there

2 Likes

Hey! I like 6 AND 16ā€¦ but I dont move people if they chose them already, its just a number lolā€¦

2 Likes

Did someone say skunk? Who wants some skunk?

8 Likes

lemme guessā€¦ UFS#18 lol

1 Like

me me me me.

2 Likes

HMMM, ok, than off to lunch. TTFN

1 Like

You are not going to finish your chips, are you?

1 Like