Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Lol right? I guess everyone took a nap after the last giveaway.

1 Like

It was almost 4:20, I had business to attend to. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep I am trimming the Maui x pineapple ….

3 Likes

Looks like I am going to have to give out some more packs at some point. Been trying to nail down what the parent was from the PBBx? shrub I grew before I start to giveaway what I know as (PBBx?)xGelato . Very possible it is PBB S1, but I want to get some more info from the seed maker. There is a small list of candidates for the (?) and I have already been able to mark a few off the list, so we are getting close heh.

1 Like

I pick up a 1960-70’s organ last night and it is in my garage where my car should be. I have been trying to figure out what to do with it.

1 Like

Sorry I was pulling water :droplet: :sweat_smile:
Thanks for the offer :+1:
@bassman5420
@Oldjoints

1 Like

Tube organ=Guitar amp!

That was the intent but it is a tone wheel Hammond and they are becoming more extinct. I am disappointed in the speakers they have in this organ, probably would not have bothered if I knew they were in it, I had them before. Not like I am short amplifier parts, I could probably make a dozen of different varieties with what I have kicking around without this organ. I will find a spot to stash it and decide what to do with it next year.

4 Likes

Hammond’s are awesome.

4 Likes

mmmm…Portishead :drooling_face:

1 Like

this is random, but that lone strawberry short crack survivor, the bottom of its tap root turned a little brown and dead etc, but on the sides new roots are forming. it hasnt made any progress at all for like two weeks, but I believe it will live. it serious is a little baby seedling still lol with the beginning leaves then some of the first node

3 Likes

Hope it pulls through, but with autos you’re on a finite timer.

Part of me says to cull it.

Dropped one this morning too. Am dropping 3 more Saturday.

The one from today will get elitexelite spray.

Big Furry needs more seeds!

3 Likes

is it an M3? those can be fun to chop down for portable poorman B3 kind of vibes :yum:

1 Like

The sss is a complete monster for me

1 Like

Hammond L-112, a L100 series, the other numbers are what style cabinet they are.

1 Like

nice find! those are really fun.

One of the best groups to ever to it, I was lucky to catch them live in Denmark at the Roskilde festival. Killer set :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Silver haze seeds anyone want a couple …12 regs

First to name five of the 13 strains I am growing gets em

I’m proud to say 10 are from Ogers amoung us !

5 Likes

Love Eddie
Iron Maiden kicks ass

1 Like

Id enjoy a couple! just realized there was a criteria to em oops