Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

3 Likes

beautiful stickers I must add

1 Like

Well that was quick, arenā€™t they cool looking. @sprinklememaynee gets a pack of ISS X BB (Island sweet skunk x DJ Shorts Blueberry)

7 Likes

Sprinkle got lucky.

3 Likes

half luck and half procrastination from work

2 Likes

A big thank you to @corey
Got that Monster Ghost today. :ghost:

3 Likes

Well give me a minute to run pu to the ER and tha we shall give a pack of AK47 x Blueberry out.

4 Likes

I was checking out the stickers earlier pretty cool with the clock and night and day

Go give your input on what you think Corey should do with em !!

1 Like

Thats a name you donā€™t here much Ak47

2 Likes

Right Iā€™ve been looking for pure ak I have the white widow ā€¦

White Russian look it up !

2 Likes

Santa spammed my P.O. box this morning. Looks like I somehow got 2 packs of the AO cali-o so Iā€™ll give one away at some point. Thanks @DougDawson

11 Likes

the polen can be smashed ?

1 Like

@Pigeonman @BasementBeans @Sasquatch @harveest @big @Bobgrows I just mailed your cards and forgot to pencil in fire mix fiy.

10 Likes

Thanks for the heads up bud. After this round of plants is done Iā€™ll get some more seeds headed your way

2 Likes

Lol, yeah I dont keep track. I rely on you all to not claim strains you already have in the past. Pass the out at some point bud.

Sorry folks, got tied up in the ER. Will be back in a bit to hand out some Blueberry :wink:

3 Likes

If you havenā€™t gotten a pack of these bog fire mix donated by @Indoornesian there is a small giveaway going on now here. Out of love :heart:

6 Likes

Blueberry will drop in 15 min, stay tuned.

5 Likes

Lol yup Iā€™m assuming this is my bad. Leaving one pack in the flip and Iā€™ll give it out when I restock on stamps

1 Like

DUUUUUUUDDDEEEEE!!!

Thanks. :fist:

2 Likes

No worries bud, you are passing them along so all good.

Now on to the Blueberry from @LabRat , we ready?

4 Likes