Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Ok so for the record @Greenfingers created those Molokia Frost beans. Now for the next offering how about a pack of Alien OG from @JohnnyPotseed ? I will come up with a question for you.

5 Likes

Last week we did the whole plumbing at my old man’s house, he can’t believe how everything is so smooth and silent lol. No loss of pressure either :joy:

I. Parking
My favorite flavor

Just my luck. LOL. Got some from the man himself. I won’t be playing for these, let someone else get em…

LOL its been piece-meal here. Did kitchen sink drain a few years ago, toilet 10 years ago, and tub / sink drain finally got it. Supply lines are all good thankfully…

I don’t envy you doing the whole deall! I had no fun with these two dang drains!!

3 Likes

Ok let’s try this. First to answer correct gets a pack of Alien OG. What does @JohnnyPotseed use as a medium to germinate seeds :thinking:

8 Likes

Worm castings?

3 Likes

Pure love !

3 Likes

Work m castings

1 Like

Worm castings

Coco coir is my answer

1 Like

worms castings

1 Like

i thought johnny just winks at his seeds and they pop open to hang out with him??

6 Likes

You made me pass up a pack of Molokai Frost the other day because you insisted on giving me some already. :frowning: Alien OG though, meh… kushes coming out my ears already.

3 Likes

ron-pearlman-the-goon (1)

Is the answer he uses love as a medium

1 Like

Aloe llllloooll llll
Lololo
What is the issue

1 Like

It said thr body was not enough for a min an itvwss stuck like Chuck lol

1 Like

Looks like @ChronicMcBudz grabs a pack of Alien OG made by @JohnnyPotseed , nice bud.

5 Likes

it happens LOL…
what can I say? :smiley:

2 Likes

Woo-hoo! Thanks @DougDawson and @JohnnyPotseed !

3 Likes

Good question too :smiley:

1 Like