Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

one more to go!! DD will offer ufs 18

1 Like

Real quick. If someone has some of the UEL that they would like to trade for something please PM me. Thanks everyone. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got you! @MoBilly

2 Likes

Brother, fire me off a PM.

3 Likes

Ok so for a pack of UFS #18 itā€™s time to get your Google on, lol

3 Likes

That was a fast find didnā€™t even have time to check my sheet to see if I had it lol

1 Like

Be the first to tell me the name of the actress who took over as KITTā€™s engineer in season 2 of Knight Rider?

2 Likes

Mary Iā€™m guesding

rebecca holden

1 Like

Bonnie Barstow

Rebecca Holden???

Betty boop

I know, but itā€™s still the wrong seeds. :frowning:

1 Like

Well look at that, persistence pays off and @Abbbian picks up a pack of UFS #18.

3 Likes

@DougDawson Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!! I was missing it friend!! Wow!!!
Amazing!!!

2 Likes

I appreciate that guys.
@DougDawson , my wife just called from town. It seems I have received a package from up your way. :slight_smile: Thanks. There will be GDP Juicy Fruit pheno beans coming up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, and maybe I donā€™t know after all! Nicely done @Abbbian, excellent Google-fu.

2 Likes

You had the character name right bud, just not the name of the actress :slight_smile: Shit, can I say actress any more or are they all just actors now? I have such a hard time keeping up with the offensive terms of today :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

@MoBilly Just DM me your deets and I will fire them off. And no foul if you also grab the pack from Doug too! More beans = MORE BEANS!!!

Happy to trade, or just to send them. No stress!!!

3 Likes

Overgrow the world!!!

1 Like