Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Er… Uh… mmmm… PINK FLOYD?

3 Likes

My own trivia.
Q: What speed can Sammy Hagar not drive???

A: That would be 55!

as in BigMike55

4 Likes

I can’t drive 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555

3 Likes

great song great singer Sammy is to cool for school lol

Are u saying
BIGMIKE CANT DRIVE 55IIIVVVEEE

1 Like

gosh it sure has been busy in here since i last checked in!

Never gets old seeing the generosity that goes around here :smiley:

If he is from a place we both know Mr. BM Can;t certainly drive 55 lol we drive 55 to the end of the street then it’s all HELL breaks loose from here lol :pleading_face: put on your pampers lol :flushed:

Big thanks to @DougDawson and @BigMike55 for the Blak N Blu Cookies, and @BasementBeans for the SODK x CDLC!

11 Likes

Jack pot todays gifts either the bean bus down at my mail box and dropped a few extra or the postal sorters actually put in a full shift of sorting.

Thanks to those that recognize your packs .

23 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed just got these paralyzed monster. Thanks so much!

10 Likes

Hey everyone! @JohnnyPotseed has lost his mind! Y’all better get in before he regains his senses :rofl:

9 Likes

@Pigeonman, Indeed!! @JohnnyPotseed seems to have gone bananas!! Rock on Johnny!! OG to the core!!! :astonished: :flushed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: :laughing: :beers: :hugs: :fire: :seedling: :pray:

3 Likes

lol cuz, I told y’all I’m sitting on like 12k+ seeds. I got to make room in my seed vault, too many!! It’s either move these beans or get a bigger ‘seed vault’ plus the wife says the one I have now is too big! Soon there won’t be room in the refrigerator for anything else!! lol

8 Likes

Gosh! One could build a house of seeds with that!! Awesome @JohnnyPotseed !!! Wow!

2 Likes

Ok so seeds from yesterday are going out. Hey @OGTreeSlayer , PM me the name you want on your envelope. I don’t like the idea of sending to occupant :slight_smile: Don’t care if it’s a real name, just pick one you like.

4 Likes

@corey , these arrived yesterday

no markings on them or the card to remind an old stoner what they are…

help?

9 Likes

Mine that came like that were the Indoornesian Bog fire mix

4 Likes

Sorry about that. Yeah I made 25 envelopes like that. It’s @Indoornesian BOG mix. Thanks for the heads up!

10 Likes

Don’t be sorry!

it gives me another excuse to say Thank You!

6 Likes

More BOGmera possibilities!

4 Likes