Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

No worries brother, you are on the list, fall box coming soon.

That’s really cool of you bud but no reason, he will be getting some in the fall box. That said @BigMike55 is an amazing OGer and if he just said the word I would send him a bunch of them without question. He has access to my stash any time he likes.

10 Likes

Hell month :rofl: that’s that exclusive member-only password protected secret hand shake 100 push up 40 foot wall climb upper echelon club. :shushing_face:

4 Likes

I was just messing around, guys. I don’t need beans. But that fall box is gonna be a monster this time.

7 Likes

I have 3 10 packs of Mephisto Zamaldelica Express Auto x Crockett Tangie Photo F1. By @GCBudz. The very last.

If you want a pack post up. Thanks

9 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a pack of those not sure when I’d grow them but if there limited best get them now before there gone. Thanks

2 Likes

Cool. Shoot me those personals please

1 Like

Damn! Been wanting something with that zamaldelica for a while @corey

1 Like

So those grow as autos right.

They’ll be reg photos by the looks

1 Like

I take it but I don’t know how good

I take them if there regs.

Shoot me your info bud. You gotta pack

Should be regs, Pp as far as photo/auto… aka “fast,” but breeding them might give you either gene. I guess all three of those are gone, @corey?

1 Like

All out?

That was 3 by my count…

Yeah if they’re the F1’s they will all be photoperiods. Autos will start popping up in the F2’s

4 Likes

No but can be bred into autos. They will be fast finishers or super autos

1 Like

If someone that wanted some of these didn’t get any I’d split my pack and send 5 later on

3 Likes

Am good brotha. I do want the Zam genetics, but won’t be able to do anything with them for months now.

1 Like

If they are still available I’d like to try them mate @corey

1 Like

Likewise, no need. :slight_smile: They sound interesting, but I have loads of seed packs that also sound interesting, so if you can use them please keep them.

2 Likes