Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Those look like micro dots
We used to get for 7 bucks at Chatsworth Park
An fry all nite

7 Likes

That happened yesterday bud, didn’t you see the notice :crazy_face: LOL, congrats.

6 Likes

you know friend I think like you better always increase at least we know that they are only trusted people … I will grow and I will surpass you in you have many :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Shabang ita 93 six green dots shabita is growing :joy::joy::joy::it::heart:

2 Likes

By all means bud, you are well on your way. You will surpass me in no time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have a long way to go to get to your levels I admire you and thank you for the nice words friend … I learn from you but in addition to cultivation I learn more and more about the love of neighbor and the help we give each other together I love this​:muscle::heart:

5 Likes

I appreciate the kind words. We are all OG my friend, never really got he green dot thing, they just appear over time. Tell you what, since you have officially made it to the cutoff folks have been setting and also have missed a number of giveaways let’s do this. I made some Paonia Purple Paralyzer seeds to preserve a Colorado Heirloom strain and you joined too late to sign up for them. How about we do a special giveaway now for a pack of those? If your screen name is Shabita93 than call dibs to win that pack.

18 Likes

As usual, very cool of you @DougDawson

5 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs thanks

11 Likes

hey, uh… my name is shabita93 too. lol

7 Likes

Well it looks like @Shabita93 wins a pack of PPP. Send me your info bud and I will get them off to you. Congrats.

12 Likes

i cant believe my name is shabita93 as well, arent we both very lucc

9 Likes

you are unique thank you from the heart I hope to reciprocate

7 Likes

Very nice! Congratulations @Shabita93 :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @bassman5420 the C99.PBB.Gelato and Secret Santa arrived! :+1::pray:

And @Rhino_buddy both the Swaz and the tepary beans also landed! Thanks bud! I’ll get the peppers and freaks out this coming week. DM me your addy!

4 Likes

That was cool @DougDawson I’ve been here longer than @Shabita93 and have no PPP in my stash! There seems to be a problem, here.
Ha! Well, @Shabita93 … You made it through hell month. Glad you hung in there.

10 Likes

thank you friend of the nice words … but quiet I still have to face many and many months here :sunglasses: og​:green_heart:og​:heart:

4 Likes

Congrats @Shabita93! You have been reborn!:dash:
Double D awesome of you too!

3 Likes

@DougDawson f the ppps you have to send to me are just those I am very happy to share the package with @BigMike55 it seems more than fair to me

1 Like

Thanks brò. Shabang ita :it::muscle:

2 Likes