Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Got your package of (C99xPBB)xGelato. Thanks man!!! Got some good beans off here my whole next grow will be brought to you by OG members!

4 Likes

Glad they got to you safe! Lets see some of that fire! :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it .

4 Likes

Hey @corey another member saw our brief convo about the Fog Dog crosses, reached out to me and offered up a few of their beans, so I am all set to give them a spin! Thanks for putting them out in the OGverse.

2 Likes

Been a few days since I’ve been able to check this thread and the FOMO is real. :laughing:

1 Like

Was thinking about doing one tonight but I think you’ve already got them on the way

2 Likes

Giveaway open to :canada: and :us_outlying_islands:. Starts at 8:00 PM CST (3 hours from now). No green dot requirement. There will be 2 winners.

5 pack Strawberry Nuggets x Creme de la Chem

5 pack Creme de la Chem S1

Strawberry Nuggets is Sour Strawberry Kush (BOG) x 24 Carat pink pheno.

CDLC is Stardawg Illuminati Cut x Chemdogging.

Both packs are feminised autos. These are dank.

See you later :v:

16 Likes

Hola OG

So I’ve got a ton of Blueberry Auto Regs(8 F/5 M) I made about 9 months ago and have WAY more than I need for a huge outdoor next season…I plan on running 200-300 in a high tunnel.

The next phase will be to feminize the BB Auto’s!

So I figured since I’m sitting on 1000+ beans I’d offer them to you fine folks here @ Overgrow!!

Not sure if this is ok to offer or do I need to go through proper channels to get them out to you guy and gals??

If a MOD could step in and point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated!!

Be well

Brian(Alaskagrown)

20 Likes

Id love to give your Blueberry Auto’s a try.

2 Likes

Outta likes but, I’m up for anything Blueberry :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

I’m not a mod, but I’ll try to help. This is one proper channel, it’s for free seeds. :slight_smile: You can do giveaways however you want here, basically. People also commonly create their own threads in the Trading Post or Community sections of the forum, or give seeds away in their growroom diaries, etc. Generally, as long as you don’t intrude into someone else’s thread when they don’t want you there, it’s fine to do however you want.

5 Likes

Here’s what I got…all females were labeled with small notes on smell/taste…still need to remove the immature duds, but her they are!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

22 Likes

I’d love to run a few outside this spring.

The variety in the descriptions is interesting. Did you have a favorite?
I might be interested in some…

1 Like

Are all the varieties full auto @Alaskagrown?

1 Like

@Qtip

Yes 100% full auto with no intersex issues that I’ve found!

These were produced under 24 hr light…

Be well

Brian(Alaskagrown)

6 Likes

Definitely interested @Alaskagrown! I’m in northern BC so I can somewhat relate to your growing situation. About 19 hrs sun at solstice here.

2 Likes

@middleman

All were good but the “Blueberry Heavy”, “Oily Girl Berry & Fuel”, and “Sticky lavender soda/berry” might be my favorite…

Brian(Alaskagrown)

8 Likes

@Qtip

Alaska with its long summer days makes for an incredible growing cycle…one of the best in the world!

Perfect for Auto’s!!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

4 Likes

I would be interested in any of those Always interested in new autos :v:t4:

1 Like