Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Right? he had a heart condition his whole life, didn’t know it, and kicks it after a 15 minute cardio fund raiser… The man was only like 38 too!!

2 Likes

hey now, why ya leavin? stick around, spread the love. play some trivia :smiley:

2 Likes

I had to look that one up. “Ta Ta For Now”?

I just imagine a person who says that, to be a person who keeps their pinky out when they drink tea. In Dougs case, it might be a shotglass of whiskey though…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

LOL, old habit from when I used to listen to my dad as a kid. It was used allot on the radio. Still remember him signing off every night. “XM4280225, SOB 51, we’re clear”. Oh the memories.

3 Likes

I keep my pinky out! I’m 6’ 2" and 255 lbs. and I keep my pinky finger out!
I raised my girl and helped raise five Nieces. All those tea parties ruined me!!! :grin:

9 Likes

LOL, I disagree brother. Had many a tea party and ate many a really bad easy bake cake. I say those moments made us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

TITTY-TITTY FUCKING NUTS!

:laughing:

4 Likes

Twinkling Trichomes Frosty Nugs

4 Likes

Two Tits For Nagel!

4 Likes

As long as they are on a cute lady. Don’t be sending @Slick1 over here… I don’t want none of that!

2 Likes

@MoBilly , I drink my coffee with my pinky out. I blame my gran during tea time where I asked for a CuppaJoe and appeased her colonial ideals by sipping her way.

Thank in high school folks teased me until I used that very pinky to jab them so hard they bruised. These were the same folks that played “1 inch Punch” with me; where you square off from one another and then perform the Bruce Lee 1"P as best as you can into the shoulder of the person you’re squared off with in hopes of knocking them off balance.

I was damn good at it due to my low center of gravity, unchecked rage and ability to channel my energies from the tip of my toes up through the body and into the strike; which I learned from SWIMMING as it was how I got off the starting block so fast (i was a provincial sprinter and never breathed during my races).

All in all in the end they got my point.

(PS: If I wanted to bug my gran I’d do the finger raised but LEAVE THE SPOON IN THE CUP. Oh the “polite rage” that happened as a result was hilarious!)

8 Likes

Nothing better then a fresh presssd dab for breakfast

4 Likes

I agree with you on that one. I have no doubt those times shaped the man I am, and those wonderful memories help sustain this old man’s peace of mind.
:wink:

2 Likes

@bassman5420 (helenaxc99)xgelato got home to papa lol thank you good sir :partying_face: :pray:

3 Likes

Hey bud, great to hear! Glad most of you have got your letters already. Grow on! :+1:

1 Like

halo infinite is out!!! WOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

@CornbreadJunior sir I appreciate the gifts in return. Truly class sir! Got my 2nd package today and I know nothing about them. So going to have to make some notes.

8 Likes

I think we all know that’s not true. Cant blame you either, I’m a stud.

1 Like

Or. Possibly a ladyboy, considering the post I responded to was “Two Tits for Nagel”… You saying you got manboobs?

Still not interested, ladyboy or manboobs…Sorry!

2 Likes