Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

YEEE HAAAAAA!!! Oh what a nice day!

8 Likes

Shit i tried
I was driving with my knee an trying to get iy

1 Like

Congrats my friend!
Nice giveaway!:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

@MoBilly awsome to see you get it brother

2 Likes

Thanks Osogreen, @Bobgrows and of course, @Corey!

2 Likes

So I got @Cormoran @Abbbian for the grape auto. I have @MoBilly @justdrew for the super lemon haze… thanks all!

7 Likes

Thanks @corey the plentiful giveaways are so thoughtful, as well as the diversity of genetics you are providing to the community!

2 Likes

Thanks again and always @corey!! Awesome giveaway! Congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Nice @corey , those SLH should be really cool.

3 Likes

Hey, why did your post now just show up? Software glitch?

1 Like

Thanks guys. You know what I have one pack of sour whisky left if you can answere this: what County is Chicago Illinois in?

6 Likes

cook county

1 Like

Cook county

1 Like

Awsome to just give everyone a chance :grinning:
Thanks again brother @corey

1 Like

Nice mid-day giveaways @corey and @DougDawson !

1 Like

You got it bud. Send me that addy

2 Likes

Done and Done!

And to think I walked away from highschool thinking geography would have no real world application XD

4 Likes

Thanks everyone! :heart: @DougDawson the microphone is all yours bud

3 Likes

I was just saying last night… my dad wasted all that time and money preparing me and sending me to a good school and was so frustrated that I didn’t care enough to learn bio, chem or physics. If only he’d realized all he had to do was give me some seeds and let me get frustrated enough to want to learn why I kept killing them, I’d have done all that work for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks @corey , since I am still sitting here does anyone have interest in me giving out a pack of Apollo 13 x Molokia Frost? These Molokia Frost crosses where created by @Greenfingers .

11 Likes